Profile for Angel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Supreme Science Selective Guinea Pig 10 kg
Supreme Science Selective Guinea Pig 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price and best nugets on the market!, 15 May 2016
Best price. My guinea pigs favorite for 3 years now. All 6 prefer this one over other expensive nugets. And funny shape means they don't look like piggies poops! Highly recommend.

10 Metres Grade A 60 inch Width Zebra Fleece Fabric,Material
10 Metres Grade A 60 inch Width Zebra Fleece Fabric,Material
Offered by Treeline Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 15 May 2016
Not anti pill but still soft and good for blanket. The patern doesn't have sharp colours but looks good as a blanket. Arrived on time and well packed.

10 Metres Grade A 60 inch Width Wine Fleece Fabric,Material
10 Metres Grade A 60 inch Width Wine Fleece Fabric,Material
Offered by Treeline Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 15 May 2016
Darker than expected. It is not thick anti pill I was looking for but still nice and soft. Good for blanket. No problem with fabric condition. All clean and evenly cut. Well packed and arrived on time.

Royal Blue Anti-Pill Polar Fleece Fabric (Per Metre)
Royal Blue Anti-Pill Polar Fleece Fabric (Per Metre)
Offered by Calico Laine

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 15 May 2016
Fast postage. Very good quality anti pill fleece. Soft ant tick fabric. Highly recommend. Well packed. Very happy with the purchase.

Huwbryn Timothy Hay
Huwbryn Timothy Hay
Offered by Huwbryn

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, large bag, not the best quality., 26 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Huwbryn Timothy Hay (Misc.)
Got this hay for my 4 guinea pigs. It took them 3 days to start eating it. Almost no smell to it wich I like but my piggies don't. Very dry and more yellow than green. It is not the worst I had and the bag is really big but if you have spoiled cavies as my ones you want be happy with this product. Delivery was very fast and it was well packed. God if your animals are not too fussy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Washable Bed Protector/Pad without Tucks - Pack of 2
Washable Bed Protector/Pad without Tucks - Pack of 2
Offered by Drylife

5.0 out of 5 stars Using under the fleece in C&C guinea pig cage., 26 Feb. 2016
Very good size and quality. Easy to wash. Does the job. I'm using it in a c&c cage under the fleece. Used disposable inconvenience pads before but with this one you spend money only once as you can wash it for years without a problem. They also havy so will stay nicely in place. One is almost enough for 2 by 3 grids cage. I cut my one as it was to wide and used the ofcut to add length. Highly recommend.

Fairy Season Polka Dot Plush Pet Small Dog Kitten Bed Cushion Nest Random Color
Fairy Season Polka Dot Plush Pet Small Dog Kitten Bed Cushion Nest Random Color
Offered by YOKEYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice for Guinea Pig, 8 Dec. 2015
Absolute bargain for the price. Perfect size for guinea pigs. I ordered 2 and received one pink and one blue. Probably to small for cat or dog but perfect for small furies.

Birkenstock Norton Nubuck Leather, Style-No. 24021, Unisex Boots, Brown, EU 37, normal width
Offered by BRANDPOINT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever for anyone suffering any pain in feet - unisex, 8 Dec. 2015
Amazing product! As my feet are most of the time in pain from bunions, halux and arthritis it is important for me that my shoes doesn't add to this pain.
This spring time I started wearing birkenstock sandals and it was big improvement so I quickly started wearin one strap sandals from birkenstock as my slippers. I was so happy that ma pain is very little and than the season changed and I needed give up on my sandals. Pain in my feet came back. Than I found this birkenstock boots and it was relive one more time. I absolutely love them, they very comfortable and doesn't look like grandmas shoes! Today I was force to walk in pouring rain and my feet stayed warm and dry all the time. Boots dried up in few minutes. Couldn't ask for anything more.
As for the sizing I'm size 4 in birkenstock sandals and needed this same size from boots. ( I wear size 5 from other than birkenstock shoes).

Kids BTC Flame+ UK 7" Quad Core Tablet PC (1GB RAM, 8GB HDD, IPS display, Google Android 4.4, WIFI, USB, Bluetooth) - Pink
Offered by Best of British Tablet Company UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spend!, 24 Nov. 2015
The best tablet for little people.Lloaded with all your little one needs. Extremely easy and safe to use for young child. Ready to go, no need to do anything but charging. Love everything about it, especially all the parental control options that allows Your child to stay safe online.
Bought for my 3 years old daughter but can be used for any age. Well worth the money.

Birkenstock Arizona, Unisex Adults' Sandals, Black (SCHWARZ), 7.5 UK (41 EU)
Birkenstock Arizona, Unisex Adults' Sandals, Black (SCHWARZ), 7.5 UK (41 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever, unisex, 24 Nov. 2015
All the birkenstock shoes are amazing for your feet. The only thing You need to know is the size you need. The best way is to try them first instore and than order cheaper ones online :) I'm normaly size 38 and need birkenstock size 36.5 and my husband is 41.5 - 42 and birkenstock size 40 are perfect for him. The wide is also important - for narrow feet you need narrow/slim fit and for normal and wide feet you need NORMAL fit from birkenstock.
If the size is good than you will never want to wear any other shoes. I suffer from bunions and lower back pain and birkenstocks are reducing my pain more than any other shoes I ever owned. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3