Profile for Bugs > Reviews

Bugs (uk)

The Luxury Of Anger
The Luxury Of Anger

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have album, 23 May 2012
This review is from: The Luxury Of Anger (Audio CD)
Early nineties Indie/guitar pop at it's best,Stare fans have waited a long time for this album to see the light of day.But it's been well worth the wait!The opening track 'Stare' is one of the catchiest songs I've heard in years and to be honest I was concerned that the rest of the album would not live up to its early promise.I needn't have worried - the other 15 tracks easily keep pace with the opener and in places surpass it ('Fusebox'is quite simply AWESOME!).There genuinely is not a bad track on this album.
Disc 2 is a retrospective of rare and unreleased tracks from the bands previous incarnations and it is actually possible (with the help of the sleeve notes) to track the development of the band from 1980 up to the recording of this album. How often do you get an album with 34 excellent tracks (all killers no fillers)?Its been a long time since that happened to me!
A genuine must have album!

Samsung I5500 Galaxy Europa - Android
Samsung I5500 Galaxy Europa - Android
Offered by Technomobiles

2.0 out of 5 stars very poor battery life, 13 Nov. 2011
Bought this as my first smart phone so I didnt wanna pay too much and didnt expect too much.As a phone its ok but THE BATTERY LIFE IS APPALLING I would never have bought it if I had known and am planning to contact the manufacturers about.

Welcome 2 My Nightmare
Welcome 2 My Nightmare

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Alice, 13 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Welcome 2 My Nightmare (Audio CD)
There is no question that this is the album that all true Alice Cooper fans have been waiting for.Reunited at last with not only the 3 surviving members of the original Alice Cooper Group but with the 3 main partners in crime from the original Welcome to my Nightmare album.
This album successfully recreates the feel and atmosphere - if you're in the know you'll 'get it' straight away- and is simply a must have for all alice fans.It really does not disappoint at all and is perhaps the best alice album since Brutal Planet(imao:)

Muscle Of Love
Muscle Of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars underated, 3 April 2008
This review is from: Muscle Of Love (Audio CD)
Surely the most underated album from the classic cooper line up.This a wonderfully varied album and not given the recognition it deserves because it is permanently overshadowed by the massive success of Billion Dollar Babies and the subsequent fuss surrounding the unpleasant break up of the band.
The concept is not as prominent as previous albums but the songs are just as strong and entertaining and basically THIS ALBUM ROCKS AND DESERVES A CHANCE.If you're new to alice have no fears about this album it stands comfortably alongside the other cooper classics.