Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Womens Puppy Ballet Slippers Slip-On Design Faux Fur Lining Heart Print - UK 7-8
Offered by XS-Stock com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a lot of trouble with painful & swollen feet, 7 Dec. 2015
I have a lot of trouble with painful & swollen feet. these slippers are ideal, they fit well and are very comfortable. wil be ordering another pair if available when they need replacing.

Artis Retractable Wall Mounted 25m Indoor / Outdoor Washing Line Clothes Airer Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars artis retractable wall mounted 25m indoor/outdoor washing clothes line, 6 Jun. 2014
apart from taking a long time to arrive, (but within its delivery date, nearly 3 weeks), I am very pleased with this. It does its job, as a consequence has made my life easier, as I am disabled and have to dry my laundry indoors,sheets & towels were always a problem as drying space was limited. but not any more. my handyman husband put it up in less than an hour and its been in constant use ever since.

Engraved 25mm Glitter DARK BLUE Paw Print Pet ID Tag - In Stock and Supplied by Busy Bits
Offered by M&K Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars engraved dog tag, 8 May 2014
I am really pleased with this, it's nice and solid, the blue glitter paw print is so cute, the engraving is correct and easily read. it arrived in very good time, I am going to order another one for my dogs harness this time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars poppy mum heart, 19 Mar. 2014
this was a bit smaller than I thought, but thats ok, my mum loved it, which I thought she would. arrived in good time, well packed.

Match Annual 2014: From the Makers of the UK's Bestselling Football Magazine (Annuals 2014)
by MATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars match annual 2014, 15 Jan. 2014
keeping this one for my other grandson who is also crazy about football. it arrived with the others all intact in good oreder and well packed

Match of the Day Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Match of the Day Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars match of the day annual2014, 15 Jan. 2014
this was also included in my grandsons birthday present,as a football crazy kid, he should like it! arrived well packed and in good time

FINGERS /TOES NAIL ART GIFT SET 240 GEMS and 2x 4ml VARNISH
FINGERS /TOES NAIL ART GIFT SET 240 GEMS and 2x 4ml VARNISH
Offered by The Online Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars nail art gift set, 15 Jan. 2014
set was ok apart from the fact that all the litlle gems were scattered throughout the pack rather than being contained in their compartments, so it looked a little untidy, however that doesnt detract from the pleasure that this kit can bring

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars purple t-shirts, 15 Jan. 2014
I ordered these for my husband, but I got the size wrong, they were too big for him. never mind they fit me!! bonus!!

Casio Collection Men's Watch with Grey Digital Display and Resin Strap W-96H-1AVES

5.0 out of 5 stars digital watch, 15 Jan. 2014
my husband prefers digital watches, and he was very pleased with this one.it arrived well packed and in good time.

Ex-Pro® LCD Screen Cleaning Kit complete with cloth, brush and bag. (Non chemical cleaner, great for iPad, PDA's, Tablets, TFT, LCD, Phones and virtually any other screen).
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars lcd screening kit, 15 Jan. 2014
cleaned my screens a treat with this little kit & stores away neatly in its little bag discreetly kept on a shelf close at hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4