Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime
Profile for sb > Reviews

Hallmark Mother's Day Card "For You With Love" - Large
Offered by Cards_Stationery_4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card, 19 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely looking card, with water colour flowers, some stuck on diamante things and a butterfly on the front with a nice message inside. There's a separate piece of card inside the outer card that has the message printed on it and gives plenty of space to write your own words. I would say this isn't an age specific card, and would suit being given to a young mum as much as an older mum. Worth the money, it's a lovely card.

Cell Workout
Cell Workout
by L J Flanders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great exercise book, 19 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Cell Workout (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using this book for a couple of weeks now and already I've noticed a small difference - I mean small, I'm no Arnold Schwarzenegger, but what little muscle I do have has perked up a bit and looks firmer, and I feel better for it too. The book is full of lots of examples of exercises you can do with no fancy kit in a very small space, it's great to have in the bedroom as the little bit of space next to my bed is perfect for doing these exercises in.

Well worth the money if you want to start an exercise regime that doesn't require expensive gym membership, or dragging yourself out for a run in the dark hours before work.

Hallmark Valentine's Day Card 'Feeling Fruity' - Medium
Hallmark Valentine's Day Card 'Feeling Fruity' - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 7 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A good alternative to the usual valentines card offerings of hand drawn teddy bears holding a bunch of flowers, I really liked this card and I think my wife will too! It's a standard sized card, will fit in most if not all letterboxes, and has a simple message inside (Happy Valentines Day) with plenty of room to write a message of your own. Worth the price, can recommend for those wanting something a bit different to the norm and also something a little bit sexy rather than out and out soppiness.

pür Triple Threat Mascara Black 4.75 ml
pür Triple Threat Mascara Black 4.75 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but slightly expensive, 6 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As good as this is, I feel it's a bit overpriced at £16 when there are cheaper mascaras available that do just as good a job for less. However, it is a high quality mascara that applies superbly and lasts. It took a little while for my daughter to get used to the brush, the application end is certainly smaller than most brushes have and the brush bristles are very small so care needs to be taken in order to apply evenly. When she got the hang of the brush though it gives a very even coverage. Also,. this doesn't clump up. I would recommend if either you want a very good mascara and don't mind paying £16 or if the price drops. We've used other pur products in the past and this is as good a quality as any of them.

Sally Hansen Little Peony Miracle Gel
Sally Hansen Little Peony Miracle Gel

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasts well, nice colour, 27 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a decent sized bottle so you get just about enough value for money for the price. The colour is exactly as expected, dries quickly and lasts long enough. The brush isn't great and could apply the gel better, but I think that could be us being fussy - for this reason I've knocked one star off the rating. We've had some gels in the past that dry funny and remain slightly tacky, but not so with this one.

The colour is quite subtle and not too garish so it's the sort of thing that could be worn both for work or a night out, depending on your taste.

We will be buying this again, it lasts for ages as I said the bottle is a good size.

Viridis Hortus - Onion Sets - Stuttgarter - 250g's (APPROX 80-100 QUALITY SETS) Vegetable Bulbs
Offered by Viridis Hortus

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition on arrival and have germinated well, 19 Jan. 2017
These arrived in great condition, no signs of mould or withering. They have germinated really well in January on our kitchen window sill, lots of green shoots everywhere within two weeks and we can't wait to plant them out later on towards spring.

Can recommend, the pack we bought works out very cheaply and is about four or five times cheaper than buying already grown onions from a supermarket - grow your own and save a fortune!

Simple Solution 6x Layer All Day Premium Dog Pads, 58 x 60cm, Lavender Scent
Simple Solution 6x Layer All Day Premium Dog Pads, 58 x 60cm, Lavender Scent

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 19 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have two dogs and use these for when we are out for awhile and not able to let them out of the house to do a tinkle. They are very absorbent, smell good (considering they are soaked in dog wee!) when used and pretty robust too, our dogs haven't managed to rip them up. They seem to hold quite a lot of wee, they'll easily manage 2 dogs in a twelve hour period.

Some people use newspaper for their dogs to wee on in emergencies indoors, but not everybody has a supply of this.

Can recommend for those who are either toilet training their dogs or those who like us sometimes have to leave the dogs indoors while we go out for a few hours. Well worth the money. Also, turn them upside down and they are great for wiping up spills!

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Rich Radiance Shampoo 250ml
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Rich Radiance Shampoo 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo but not sure about the colour effect, 13 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a male of an age with brown hair that is turning grey, I thought I'd try this to make the most of those brown hairs I do have left. As a shampoo it's great and washes really well and leaves my hair feeling good. As a colour enhancer / enricher, I'm not sure I've noticed any difference. Four stars from me as it is a good shampoo, it would have had five if I'd noticed an effect on my natural colour.

Wilton Tri-Colour Coupler, Multi-Colour
Wilton Tri-Colour Coupler, Multi-Colour

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fiddly, 13 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great idea but very tricky to use in practice. You have to get the three different piping bags all cut to the exact same length or it just doesn't work properly, also I find it very difficult to give an even squeeze to all three bags when using it and this means that the three different icings don't come out an an even flow rate.

Very fiddly, but that might just be my sausage fingers.

SKIN&CO Roma Umbrian Truffle Body Oil 120 ml
SKIN&CO Roma Umbrian Truffle Body Oil 120 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great and very over priced, 3 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I thought this would be some wonder product, as we've all heard lots about truffles and their magical properties. It's just a bog standard moisturiser that smells a bit funny, a bit earthy and outdoors-y. It soaks in well enough and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but as a moisturiser goes I have just as good results from my Nivea for Men stuff. At £40, it's very expensive and doesn't even come in a fancy bottle, it's just a normal plastic bottle with a plastic pump and spray nozzle.

There are better, cheaper body oils out there, or just use a more conventional moisturiser - it does the same job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20