Profile for Ross Kelly > Reviews

Content by Ross Kelly

Ross Kelly (Dublin, Ireland)

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 20 April 2015
Very good product. There's a sense of quality to it and it works a treat. Just the right size to fit into my inside coat pocket. I don't know how I managed without it. I haven't had a dead phone battery since.

Volkswagen Beetle 1303, 1303S and G.T. 1972-75 Owner's Workshop Manual (Service & repair manuals)
by J. H. Haynes

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives me straight answers most of the time, 22 Oct. 2013
I find with all haynes manuals, you can be following a procedure step by step and then all of a sudden you'll be scratching your head saying "What now??" cause a step has been glossed over or missed. If you can use a bit of cop on and think your way around these issues though, it's not the worst. It's most useful for just finding settings and torque values and that.

How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive: A Manual of Step-by-step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot
by Tosh Gregg

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating and overrated, 22 Oct. 2013
Seriously, everyone in VW circles raves about this book. I don't understand why. All I want to know is what gap my tappets should be set to and not have to read an entire discourse about the history of tappets. I much prefer a "this is what you do and this is how you do it" approach rather than a narrative and discussion. Maybe the more novice enthusiast might find it more helpful but I just find it too hard to find a straight answer in. My haynes manual, such as it is, gets more use.

Basic Math and Pre-algebra For Dummies (US Edition)
Basic Math and Pre-algebra For Dummies (US Edition)
by Mark Zegarelli

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 22 Oct. 2013
I had to relearn maths almost entirely to pass my training course, and this book had the answer. It's very well written and doesn't treat you like an idiot for not knowing the basics. Well worth picking up the workbook to go with it.

Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Workbook For Dummies
Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Workbook For Dummies
by Mark Zegarelli

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me through my exams, 22 Oct. 2013

Chaos By Design
Chaos By Design
Offered by Renegade Sports Group Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chaos By Design (Audio CD)
There are some great tracks on this CD, but I was hoping it would be a bit better. Stiil though, worth the money!

Colin Murphy: Happy In Menace - Live [DVD]
Colin Murphy: Happy In Menace - Live [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most under-rated comedians out there!, 22 Oct. 2013
Seriously, this guy is brilliant. I don't know why he hasn't got more DVDs available. Definitely worth picking this DVD up if you want a good laugh!

AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL US PRO TOOLS LARGE RED TOP TOOL CHEST TOOL CABINET TOP TOOL BOX AND ROLLCAB BOX MECHANICS TOOL CHEST WITH BALL BEARING SLIDES

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price!, 22 Oct. 2013
This is a smart looking cabinet with a nice bit of weight to it so it's not too flimsy. The wheels are good and roll smoothly and the drawers glide nicely. I have seen far more expensive cabinets that are of a similar quality. My only complaint is the locking mechanism could be a little better. It wouldn't take much persuasion to pry it open at all. Aside from that though, I think it's a bargain!