Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more
Profile for JACKIE B > Reviews

Content by JACKIE B

JACKIE B

A Perfect Ending [DVD]
A Perfect Ending [DVD]
Dvd ~ Barbara Niven

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FILM, SHAME YOU CAN'T HEAR THE DIALOGUE, 5 April 2013
This review is from: A Perfect Ending [DVD] (DVD)
Overall I am frustrated with this DVD. The actors and storyline are strong and there is definitely a lot of chemistry between the lead characters. However, I could barely hear / understand the dialogue as the audio quality was so poor. I turned the volume up to maximum but then the audio track became deafening and I still struggled to make out what was being said. In the end I had to watch it on my lap top, using headphones and still found it hard to make out the audio!

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After checking on PECCAPICS website I found the following information regarding the audio on this DVD:

NOTE IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE DVD:

To all Nicole Conn fans who have purchased A PERFECT ENDING in the UK and Ireland, the audio default is Dolby digital 5.1. If you do not have this facility, please change the audio selection to stereo 2.0 - This will sort out any sound issues! :) Happy Viewing!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2013 3:48 PM BST