Profile for El-Vino > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black
SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 Feb. 2016
Lovely, discrete , and stylish. These speakers look great and sound great, and are a breeze to setup.

3 Pairs More Mile New York Cushioned Coolmax Sports Running Socks 5.5-8 UK / 38-42 EU
Offered by Active Human Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Socky goodness, 11 Feb. 2016
They fit, they're comfy...so far so good!

SONOS PLAY:3 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black
SONOS PLAY:3 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick Sonos as usual..., 11 Feb. 2016
I find all the Sonos kit to be very slick. Easy to setup, and a lovely sound. I'm no audiophile but I appreciate a good speaker, this , along with my PLAY 1's is lovely addition to my home music experience.

Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)
Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 4 Sept. 2014
This was an interesting read, not what I expected at all, but once I started I really enjoyed it and could not put it down.

Welcome oblivion
Welcome oblivion

5.0 out of 5 stars I welcome Welcome Oblivion, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Welcome oblivion (MP3 Download)
I have always been a massive Trent Reznor fan, so I'm a little biased, but I truly loved whats going on in this album. Trent has always been able to craft some awesome soundscapes, so coupled with his wife's amazing voice, and the talents of Atticus Ross, we have some real gems on this album. The chilling Ice Age, and the dystopian How Long are the real standouts for me. This is a milder form of Nine Inch Nails, and none the worse for that, its the kind of Album I like to stick on at work...

An Awesome Wave
An Awesome Wave

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky Goodness.., 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: An Awesome Wave (MP3 Download)
I should imagine alt-j are a very marmite band..love 'em or hate 'em. I, for one, was pretty impressed with this album. Its definitely of the moment, with the quirky folksy sound reminiscent of Fleet Foxes and Mumford and Sons, but still pretty original in its approach.

Total Life Forever
Total Life Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Foals Gold..., 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Total Life Forever (MP3 Download)
After buying the current Foals album, and loving it, I though I'd delve into their back catalog, and I was not disappointed. Some great tunes and melodies, with a couple of real standout tracks. Perfect background music when I'm at work on a rainy afternoon.

Jake Bugg
Jake Bugg
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a Buggs life.., 7 May 2013
This review is from: Jake Bugg (Audio CD)
Wasn't sure what to make of this album, but its really grown on me, and seems to be the car album of the year so far...Even my 2 young kids request it. Go on, try it, you might just like it...

Holy Fire
Holy Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Foals album..I love it., 7 May 2013
This review is from: Holy Fire (MP3 Download)
What more can I say...I love the tone of this album, from the stirring prelude, throught the awesome Inhaler (one of my fav tunes of the year) each track drives the album nicely to its conclusion.

Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect Sensor: Includes Kinect Adventures
Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect Sensor: Includes Kinect Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to love eh?, 7 May 2013
We've had a Wii in the past, but just found we never used it.
With 2 young kids I though it was time to upgrade and get them involved with the kinnect. They love it, and so do I.

Page: 1 | 2