Profile for EnglishMiss > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Curver 189207 Plastic Laundry Hamper, 60 Liters, White
Curver 189207 Plastic Laundry Hamper, 60 Liters, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its' jobs., 17 Jun. 2017
Good strong laundry hamper. Putting the lid on was a bit of a faff but it looks fine, & holds quite a lot of laundry.

French Skipping
French Skipping
Offered by NANNIES TOYS

4.0 out of 5 stars French skipping, but not as I know it, 17 Jun. 2017
This review is from: French Skipping (Toy)
I ended up buying 2 of these, one for my grand - daughter & one for my grandson, who showed little interest at first but then decided he quite liked it.
This is NOT the kind of French / Chinese skipping of my youth. We used 1 length of elastic, held at various heights by 2 " enders " or 1, & a chair or similar, & we did a hopping sequence over the elastic which we'd hooked around the other leg.
This type - which does have some instructions - involves jumping each side of 2 bits of elastic, inside & outside them & on them.
Must be some new fangled game unknown to mid 60 oldies like me.

Magnetic Button Tie Backs - White
Magnetic Button Tie Backs - White
Offered by Ians Emporium

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not that strong, 17 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Magnetic Button Tie Backs - White
Not very strong magnets, I'm afraid only suitable for voiles, I'd think. I have several pairs of these type of tie backs & thee are definitely the weakest of the lot.

KNIGHT BENDABLE RADIATOR BRUSH
KNIGHT BENDABLE RADIATOR BRUSH
Offered by PLUMB TOOLS DIRECT LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a brush on bendy wire...., 17 Jun. 2017
Proved too fat for the intended use, but will probably come in handy for some use, even if not for me.

Gold Spot 11ml Mint Blast Breath Fresh
Gold Spot 11ml Mint Blast Breath Fresh
Offered by JMHWholesalers

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but...., 17 Jun. 2017
Well it does what it says on the pack, which is a mint blast, but I didn't like the taste.

Eyelevel Camo 3 Boy's Sunglasses Black One Size
Eyelevel Camo 3 Boy's Sunglasses Black One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars " Coool ", 17 Jun. 2017
Nice looking sunglasses bought for my grandson - " cool " was his opinion, so I guess they must be okay !. There aren't many Eyelevel styles for boys & the range needs expanding, but they are good value. The prices compare favourably with others in high street shops, being cheap enough to buy a couple of pairs, both for choice & making sure a pair is always available.

Fast Aid 7161 Abosrbent Lint 25g
Fast Aid 7161 Abosrbent Lint 25g

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 17 Jun. 2017
Not up to the quality of Lint from days gone by, I'm afraid, & quite a small box.
But I couldn't even find any Lint in my local Boots & the assistant I spoke to had NO idea what it was.

EYELEVEL Girl's Amy Sunglasses, Multicoloured (Multi), One Size
EYELEVEL Girl's Amy Sunglasses, Multicoloured (Multi), One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sunglasses for eye protection in the sun., 17 Jun. 2017
These were bought for a younger grand-daughter, who was & is very pleased with them. She has a habit of misplacing her sunglasses so I bought her 2 pairs to - hopefully - ensure she can always find a pair. But that remains to be seen !.

EYELEVEL Girl's Pixie Sunglasses, Purple, One Size
EYELEVEL Girl's Pixie Sunglasses, Purple, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty way to keep safe in the sun, 17 Jun. 2017
Bought for purple loving grand-daughter, who loved / loves them. I have bought several pairs for grandchildren & the Eyelevel range seems quite sturdy, & well priced.
They do offer different styles although a few more styles for boys of about 9 & older would be useful.

RSPB Bronze Bird Bath
RSPB Bronze Bird Bath

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for the birds - & humans to watch their antics., 28 April 2017
Had one before - birds love it & are amusing to watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20