Profile for Peter Holdforth > Reviews

Content by Peter Holdforth

Peter Holdforth

Smitten City - THE STORY OF PORTSMOUTH UNDER BLITZ.
Smitten City - THE STORY OF PORTSMOUTH UNDER BLITZ.
by Evening News

5.0 out of 5 stars I grew up among the wreckage of this city after ..., 1 July 2015
I grew up among the wreckage of this city after the blitz. Portmuthians of my age group should always keep this booklet as a reminder of where we were and how far we have come.

The Songs Of Carole King
The Songs Of Carole King

5.0 out of 5 stars I never realised that she had written so many of ..., 1 July 2015
I never realised that she had written so many of the songs which I sang in my youth. This CD features the artists originally associated with those songs and the occasional gem from Carole as well.

The Legendary Demos
The Legendary Demos

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2015
This review is from: The Legendary Demos (Audio CD)
Essential for any Carole King fan.

Portsmouth Town Football Crests Mens Cufflinks with Chrome Gift Box
Portsmouth Town Football Crests Mens Cufflinks with Chrome Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2015
I wear them often. They are admired by all.

The Book of Common Prayer
The Book of Common Prayer
by The Church of England

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2015
It is what it is. Essential for all practising Christians.

The Poverty of Multiculturalism
The Poverty of Multiculturalism
by Patrick West

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiculturalism is at best an insidious lie designed to undermine western democracy, 1 July 2015
A dissenting view from the current received wisdom, a view which has been criticised by leftists and islamists. Such criticism should be regarded as a badge of honour and worn with pride. This book tells it the way it is with no political correctist lies. Multiculturalism is at best an insidious lie designed to undermine western democracy. At worst it is an attempt by Marxists to defeat the west as we know it. Read the book and see what chaos your politicians have wrought upon us.

Microsoft FQC-04649 - MICROSOFT WIN 7 PRO SP1 64B 1PK DVD EN
Microsoft FQC-04649 - MICROSOFT WIN 7 PRO SP1 64B 1PK DVD EN

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7, 24 Aug. 2013
I chose Windows 7 over Windows 8 because the latter looked altogether too damned difficult. My other laptop has Windows XP Professional which I like but Windows 7 is the logical successor. Windows 7 will be around for a long time. Windows 8 on the other hand will go the way of Windows Vista.