Profile for Ali G > Reviews

Marco Tozzi Women's 25103 Cold lined combat boots short length Black Size: 5
Marco Tozzi Women's 25103 Cold lined combat boots short length Black Size: 5
Offered by Schuhe24

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, 6 July 2016
Just too tight- might suit someone with narrow feet. Returned them.

Marco Tozzi Women's 25100 Cold lined chukka boots short length Black Size: 5
Marco Tozzi Women's 25100 Cold lined chukka boots short length Black Size: 5

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned, 6 July 2016
Didn't keep these boots as they were a bit snug. The sole of the boot also seemed quite inflexible. I also found the laces a bit of a raffle.

Marco Tozzi 25368, Women's Cold lined classic boots short length, Brown (Tobacco Ant.C. 322), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by Schuhe24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 July 2016
Fantastic, comfy boots. Love them!

GB eye "Friends, Quotes" Mug
GB eye "Friends, Quotes" Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Friends mug, 17 Feb. 2016
Got this for my daughter's Christmas and she loves it.

BROOKS Adrenaline Walker 3 M Mens Walking Shoes, Brown, 10 UK
BROOKS Adrenaline Walker 3 M Mens Walking Shoes, Brown, 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy walking shoes, 17 Feb. 2016
Comfortable walking shoe. As previous reviewers have mentioned they are a little on the small size. Needed to go up a whole size to get ones to fit. I would normally take size UK9 and had ordered UK9.5 but they were too small so had to be returned. I then ordered a pair of UK10 and they are perfect.

Brooks Adrenaline Walker 3 - 120146 1B 222, Women  Nordic Walking Shoes, Brown (Brown 222), 6 UK (39 EU)
Brooks Adrenaline Walker 3 - 120146 1B 222, Women Nordic Walking Shoes, Brown (Brown 222), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars These walking shoes are super comfortable. I already wear Brooks Adrenaline trainers for ..., 5 Feb. 2016
These walking shoes are super comfortable. I already wear Brooks Adrenaline trainers for running and so was keen to try the walking shoes. The trainers and walking shoes give my foot extra stability as I over pronate. The walking shoes are nice and light unlike hiking boots and so are ideal for long walks around the town and on tracks. As with the Brooks trainers I ordered a bigger size as they are neat fitting. I usually take a UK5 and a UK5.5 in Brooks Adrenaline trainers but I ordered UK6 in the walking shoes based on other reviews and they fit perfectly.

Brooks Adrenaline Gts 15, Women's Running Shoes, D.Blue/White/Sharp Green, 6 UK / 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wide fit Brooks trainers., 22 Oct. 2015
Didn't realise we had ordered wide fit, but so much the better as my daughter has wide feet. These trainers fit perfectly. As with all Brooks shoes we order a half size up. They haven't been tried out on a run yet but I am hopeful they will give my daughter the extra stability she requires when running.

Walton Christmas
Walton Christmas
Offered by FastMedia "Ships From USA"

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter asked for this CD for Christmas and I think she is going to love it. We are huge Waltons fans in my ..., 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Walton Christmas (Audio CD)
Nostalgic Walton Christmas. My daughter asked for this CD for Christmas and I think she is going to love it. We are huge Waltons fans in my house and love the homely, old-time feel of the programme. What could be better than to listen to some Christmas music and readings from the Waltons at Christmastime?

Goodnight John Boy
Goodnight John Boy
by Earl Hamner

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Waltons' fans, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Goodnight John Boy (Paperback)
I have been taking a trip down memory lane with my daughter and we have been watching the Waltons. I bought my daughter this book for her birthday and she loves it. It includes a summary of each episode, comments from the cast and details about the author. My daughter says the only thing wrong with the book is that she doesn't want to read the summaries of the episodes she hasn't seen yet as it will spoil them when she sees them.

Maped Sensoft 3D Left-Handed Scissors 16cm / 6.5"
Maped Sensoft 3D Left-Handed Scissors 16cm / 6.5"
Offered by Bargain Gateway

5.0 out of 5 stars Super scissors, 13 Nov. 2013
These are super scissors for left handers. Nice and sharp to help cut accurately. My 12 year old daughter loves them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3