Profile for Alexh > Reviews

Alexh

Sharples N Grant Climb-n-Ladder with Hammock
Sharples N Grant Climb-n-Ladder with Hammock

3.0 out of 5 stars Was disappointed, 16 Aug. 2013
I was a little disappointed with this product as my rats really aren't interested in it apart from standing on the top ladder when they are waiting to come out of the cage

Science Selective Rat Food 350g
Science Selective Rat Food 350g
Offered by VetnPet

4.0 out of 5 stars My rats seemed to like this, 16 Aug. 2013
My rats ate all this stuff but they didn't eat it up as fast as the beaphar care+. I would buy it again to mix up their diets a bit

Beaphar Care+ Rat Food 700g
Beaphar Care+ Rat Food 700g
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My rats love this stuff, 16 Aug. 2013
Of all the foods I have given my rats this is definitely their favourite! A 700g bag lasts about 5 weeks and that's feeding 2 female rats everyday.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 2:52 PM BST

RAT CAGE ZANZIBAR LARGE RODENT CAGE
RAT CAGE ZANZIBAR LARGE RODENT CAGE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 16 Aug. 2013
My rats have lived in this cage for about 3 months and seem happy with it. I'm worried there isn't enough floor space for them and so try and compensate by having them out the cage as much as I can. As per some of the other reviews I got rid of all the wood as it started to smell and my rats developed a breathing problem and had to get some antibiotics...think this may be due to the pine. All in all its definitely been value for money.

The Awakening
The Awakening

5.0 out of 5 stars latest offering, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Awakening (Audio CD)
Well, i have read the reviews on here and decided to listen to the album quite a few times before i wrote anything.

The album is stunning, simple as that. And any music fan will understand that. His voice is incredible in most of the songs and while i don;t think its the best album ever written, it certanly has 5-6 songs on there that he could release as a single.

The obvious won't let you go, is an instant classic......i would even dare to say one of the songs of the year. Absolute musical genious.

Loads of others, track 1, 3, 7, 11, 12, 13 all stand out for me as great great records.

Guys, as a matter of fact james Morrison is quite simply one of the best solo artists in the country at the moment and this album really does show off not only his voice but his musical ability.

I challenge anyone to name a singer at the moment to rival this guy's voice.

Enjoy the album, its brilliant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2011 5:52 PM BST