Profile for The Chopster > Reviews

The Chopster

Make a Sparkling Dream Catcher
Make a Sparkling Dream Catcher

1.0 out of 5 stars Half the stuff missing even though sealed, 28 Dec. 2014
No pink ring norm silver thread included

Brother
Brother

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the old Morten., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Brother (MP3 Download)
he's still got it. Even though the last album was great it seemed a bit too commercial for a Morten Harket album. Brother is more of the Morten we know and love and is written nearly entirely by him in conjunction with Peter Kvint and Ole Sverre Olsen. It seems more stripped down and you can imagine Morten and his guitar by the fjord singing this. My favourite changes constantly but at the moment it is 'Can't Answer This' but with 'Whispering Heart' and 'Heaven Cast' closely behind. The only track that doesn't really grab me is 'First Man to the Grave'. I think sometimes its a shame that Morten doesn't have commercial sucess as in the heady days of a-ha when they were massive but then I think what does it matter as long as he is still able to produce his music and I would much prefer to see him at Shepherds Bush Empire in May then see a dot on the screen in a bigger venue.

Veho VCC-A007-PBP Pebble 5000mAH Portable Battery Pack Charger for iPod, iPhone, Mobile Phones and PSP

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not included adapter for DSi, 18 Feb. 2011
I ordered this item as we are going to Florida and I wanted to be able to change my i phone 4 and my daughter's Nintendo DSi on the flight. I read the description and it did say it included an adapter tip for the DSi, however, when it arrived it did not. I spoke to someone at Amazon who told me they would send me another but I told them it was not a missing item, it did not exist in the first place, the description was incorrect. The conversation was very hard work and she still sent me the duplicate item so 2 trips to the post office for me. I have ordered the next model up as it seems that it includes many more adapters. The item may be fab when it works but naff when the adapter does not fit. Amazon have 1/10 for customer service as the woman on the phone had no clue what I was saying.