Profile for WeleaseWodger > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Devolo dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi AC Powerline Starter Kit - White
Devolo dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi AC Powerline Starter Kit - White

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 3 Jan. 2016
It just works :) Provides great coverage and performance, best Powerline product I have used.

ASUS DSL-AC68U AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless VDSL/ADSL 2+ Gigabit Modem Router (USB 3.0 for Media Server, Annex A/B/J/M)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2016
Improves WiFi coverage and internet performance markedly over standard ISP provided routers, well worth the investment.

Ruark Audio R2 MkIII DAB/FM W-Fi Radio (Walnut)
Ruark Audio R2 MkIII DAB/FM W-Fi Radio (Walnut)
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't regret it at all!, 3 Jan. 2016
Fantastic build quality, awesome sound, lots of functions, a really great device, well worth the money, you won't be disappointed. I tried the cheaper Roberts i93 radio at first which is a good product, but it felt a bit lost in our roomy kitchen. So I decided to splash a bit more money and go for the R2 MkIII. It's a great system, solid construction, lovely sound quality and easily fills the room with sound. We've got the R1 in our bedroom and that is also a great device too. Ruark is a brand you can trust and enjoy!

Bluesound PowerNode - digital media players (Digital, 802.11n, AC, LAN (RJ-45), Black, Cortex-A8, 0 - 40 °C)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluesound is anything but blue!!, 17 Jun. 2015
Stunning sound quality, simple set up, easy to use, great app (IOS + Android only), handles Hi-Res music, connects to local NAS server, USB sticks, internet radio and streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer etc. (Recommend Tidal for CD or above quality streaming, sounds awesome!). If you're looking for an amazing sounding music streaming device, that looks good, is easy to use and supports Hi-Res music, Bluesound is without doubt the way to go, it's a fantastic bit of kit!!

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300 mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300 mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens
Offered by Pro-King

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 1 Jun. 2014
I deliberated over a zoom lens for ages weighing up the pros and cons of a zoom over prime lenses and/or smaller zoom lenses. In the end I decided I wanted a do it all walkabout lens for practicality reasons, particularly as I missed a shot last year because I couldn't change lenses quickly enough!! Anyway, I'm very pleased to say this lens is performing fantastically well and gives me all the flexibility I wanted. The shots I've taken are really nice and great quality, I'm sure primes give a better performance but to be honest, comparing this with my 50mm prime, I can't really see a difference (I do realise that in dark situations the 50mm will be a better option). If you're in the market for a quality, practical zoom lens, get this, it's really flexible, the VR works great and it takes fantastic pictures! Build quality is very good, you won't be disappointed.

Steens Richmond Bedside Cabinet, Cream
Steens Richmond Bedside Cabinet, Cream
Offered by neatsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 1 Jun. 2014
Already had some of this furniture and wanted to add a bedside unit, couldn't find at B&Q anymore but good old Amazon had it listed. Bought it, put it together, matches our existing furniture and looks good. What's more, my daughter doesn't leave everything on the floor next to her bed anymore :)

Funtime Gifts Vegas Fun Glasses
Funtime Gifts Vegas Fun Glasses
Offered by The Rubber Plantation

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis rocks!, 1 Jun. 2014
Great fun and a little bit mad if you're looking for some Elvisness, and who doesn't want some Elvisness in their lives!! :0)

Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body Only (24.2 MP, 3.2 inch LCD with Wi-Fi and GPS) - Black
Offered by WAA Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic photos!!, 1 Jun. 2014
I've had quite a few nikon, Fuji and Sony cameras over the years and would class myself as an enthusiastic amateur. My last camera was the Sony A77 which is a great camera, but I found I didn't need all the features and it's reasonably heavy. So I sold that and returned to my Nikon roots with the D5300 and I'm so glad I did! I was always slightly underwhelmed with the quality of the Sony pictures, they just seemed a little bit muted to me, but I couldn't really put my finger on it. I had good quality lenses with the Sony, so I was expecting better, but I was always a little disappointed. Having moved on to the D5300, I'm back in "wow!" territory because this Nikon takes fantastic pictures! I'm using the 50mm 1.8 lens and the new 18-300 lens and both are delivering brilliant pictures. The camera is easy to use, flexible and powerful and does everything I want at a good price. I did consider the D7100 and the D610 but realised that the D5300 delivers all that I want and can testify that if you get this camera, you won't be disappointed by the results it delivers - get it!!

Ruark Audio R1 WALNUT DAB Digital Radio 10 Station Preset Walnut
Ruark Audio R1 WALNUT DAB Digital Radio 10 Station Preset Walnut

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruark R1 = Awesomeness!!!, 1 Jun. 2014
If you're thinking of getting one of these or just want a superb sounding and excellent quality bedside radio/alarm clock, then don't wait just get it, it's fantastic. The sound quality is awesome, the DAB works perfectly and the unit itself is very solidly built and looks a great. Even the packaging is cool!! It's well worth the investment, trust me, I'm very picky when it comes to sound quality :)

Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver (Discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, 10 Aug. 2013
If you're looking for a quality portable speaker, you won't go wrong with this, it sounds awesome, goes loud, doesn't distort and just rocks. It's relatively expensive but the bose soundlink mini is exceptionally well made and performs fantastically - extremely highly recommended!!!

Page: 1 | 2