Profile for JE Henderson > Reviews

JE Henderson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Burns Moist Food Penlan Multi Pack
Burns Moist Food Penlan Multi Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars My dogs do seem to like this food as a treat and I do think ..., 4 Jan. 2015
I bought this food when my Spaniel was off her food for a short time, due to a false pregnancy, to try to entice her to eat. She didn't eat the food at the time, however, since she has been eating properly again, she has eaten it as a treat a couple of times, along with my Boxer (I'm using it this way, as this is not their normal food and I am trying to use it up). I feel that this food is ok, as it is made in this country and is made of natural ingredients. However, in my opinion there is too much rice and not enough meat and vegetables in the mix, to use as a balanced diet for my dogs. There is only one or two types of vegetables used and I think that more variety could be included and more meat/egg used in the product. My dogs do seem to like this food as a treat and I do think that the Egg variety is a good idea. In my opinion, a fairly good product, but not enough meat/egg and vegetable variety for my dogs, but ok as a treat.

Lubrithal Eye Gel
Lubrithal Eye Gel
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it very good for keeping his eyes from drying out and it ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lubrithal Eye Gel
I have used Lubrithal Eye Gel for my Boxer for quite a few years now. I find it very good for keeping his eyes from drying out and it suits him very well. I use it twice a day for him and he is quite happy to sit while I administer it to his eyes. I will continue to use this for him and being a non prescription medication, if you shop a round you will find it cheaper than at the vets.

Adults Newbury Riding Gloves - Small - Black
Adults Newbury Riding Gloves - Small - Black
Offered by Mad 4 Ponies

5.0 out of 5 stars She was very happy with them, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Newbury gloves (Misc.)
I bought these gloves for my 9 year old niece, for riding. They are a little big, but not too much. She was very happy with them. I had also bought a pair for myself in large and they are very comfortable, warm and you can feel the reins properly through them. They wash well and have not started to fall apart in any way. I would recommend these gloves.

Lily's Kitchen Organic Chicken and Vegetable Bake Dry Food for Dogs 1Kg
Lily's Kitchen Organic Chicken and Vegetable Bake Dry Food for Dogs 1Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars and is not really like 'proper food' or meat, 4 Jan. 2015
Although I do use the Lily's Kitchen tinned food for my dogs, as well as home cooked, I don't use any dried food, as in my opinion 'dry' food is more of an occasional treat, and is not really like 'proper food' or meat. However, when my Spaniel had a false pregnancy a couple of months ago, she went right off her usual food and was being extremely picky. I tried pretty much everything, with all sorts of human food and the Lily's Kitchen tray food for dogs - she wasn't really interested in anything. I decided to try this purely through desperation, as she was starting to lose weight and when I offered it to her, she decided that this was what she liked at this time ! I managed to get her into a routine of eating this in small amounts a few times a day and was so relieved she was eating something. I continued with this until her hormones settled down and she is now back on her normal food and eating whatever I offer her. I would recommend this food, purely from the fact that it is 'Lily's Kitchen', it is organic and it does smell quite nice and my Spaniel liked it, when nothing else appealed to her.

Bulk Organic Ginger Powder  500 g
Bulk Organic Ginger Powder 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really glad that I did, 4 Jan. 2015
I had been using another organic ginger powder, but once it ran out I ordered this one to try. I am really glad that I did, as this is a much better ginger powder, both with smell, taste and texture. I have this in my coffee every day for health benefits and the difference between this powder and the old powder I used is amazing. The 500g bag is huge compared to the amount that I use, but it will last ages. I will certainly be using this one again.

Dorwest Herbs Digestive Supplement Tablets for Dogs and Cats 200 Tablets
Dorwest Herbs Digestive Supplement Tablets for Dogs and Cats 200 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for dogs with with a windy and gurgly belly !!, 27 Oct. 2014
These tablets are excellent. I have a spaniel who occasionally has a gurgly tummy in the mornings, which could sometimes mean she didn't finish her food. I have been giving her 2 of these tablets at mealtimes, for about 3 weeks now and since starting them I haven't heard her belly gurgle once and she is definitely more comfortable in the mornings. She is fed a very good quality food or home cooked and she has an all round herbal supplement, so I can't really put the gurgly tummy down to anything in particular. I also used to give these tablets to my old St Bernard, who suffered with terrible wind and gurgly belly due to the medication he was on. He was so uncomfortable sometimes and wouldn't eat his dinner, but these tablets helped him loads. If I missed them for a day (which I only did as a test to see how well they worked), then he would be off his food and so miserable, but as soon as I started them again, then you could see the difference within just a couple of hours. I would highly recommend these tablets for any dog with a problem belly.

Addis Step Stool, Black
Addis Step Stool, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 27 May 2014
This stool is just what I wanted. It's sturdy, lightweight and has a very good grip to stand on. It helps me to reach the high areas I need to (kitchen cupboards, wardrobe rails and high shelves in cupboards). I have also ordered one in grey ! Highly recommended.

Tuffa Padded Gloves 4 Gallops - Black/Stone, Large
Tuffa Padded Gloves 4 Gallops - Black/Stone, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Gloves, 14 May 2014
I am generally a size medium in gloves, so based on the other reviews ordered a size Large. These are still not really big enough ! I can get my hands in them, but the fit is too tight really and I have to sort of push them on between the fingers. I wanted these for riding, but in my opinion they would be too restrictive for holding the reins (even if they did fit) and I would not be able to feel them properly, so I will probably use them for either gardening or dog walking. The grip seems like it will be good for whatever I decide to use them for, but definitely not for riding !!

Dorwest Herbs Garlic and Fenugreek Tablets for Dogs and Cats 500 Tablets
Dorwest Herbs Garlic and Fenugreek Tablets for Dogs and Cats 500 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea and Tick Free !!, 9 May 2014
I have used these Garlic and Fenugreek tablets for my dogs, for a few years now. Since using them, I have not had a problem with either fleas or ticks. I never use chemical treatments on my dogs anymore, as these do the job perfectly and are also good for their immune system and digestion. My dogs are happy and healthy ! Dorwest are an excellent company and are very helpful. These are great tablets, highly recommended.

Hilton Canine Vital Daily Health Dry Herbal Mix 500 g
Hilton Canine Vital Daily Health Dry Herbal Mix 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital Daily Health !, 4 May 2014
I decided to try this herbal supplement, as I liked the ingredients it included and thought I'd give it a go. I started to give this to my Boxer last October and I have to say, I am very impressed. His coat is so super soft and healthy and he is in absolutely lovely condition. The ingredients in this are excellent and it is in a fine powder form, which I mix with Natural Yogurt and give to him as a treat - he loves it. He has this twice daily, so that the benefits of the herbs are spread to each end of the day. I will definitely continue to give this all round herbal supplement to him, as it really seems to suit him and keeps him healthy. Definitely recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5