Profile for JE Henderson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
JustIngredients Fairtrade Organic Ground Ginger Loose 500 g
JustIngredients Fairtrade Organic Ground Ginger Loose 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ginger !, 6 April 2015
I bought this ginger, after having a problem with 2 bags of the usual ginger I buy (I think it may have been a bad batch). This ginger is very nice and tastes and smells as ginger should. I have it in my coffee every morning for health benefits. I will definitely buy this ginger again (although a 500 gram bag lasts for months!) and being fairtrade is a bonus. Highly recommended.

Harringtons Complete Cat Rich in Salmon with Rice 2 Kg
Harringtons Complete Cat Rich in Salmon with Rice 2 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Cat Food !, 29 Mar. 2015
My sister uses this food for her cat. She changed her onto Harringtons from a much more well known dry food, which is not such good quality as Harringtons, but which in price is virtually the same. Since the change, she has noticed that her cats toilet habits are much better and firmer, her coat is much more shiny and she also doesn't seem to be as hungry as she was before, so is eating less and really seems to like the food. She has said that her cat seems much healthier in general and would definitely recommend this food to others. Harringtons food contains no colourants, or nasty preservatives and for a lower cost food, is very good quality and value for money. Highly recommended.

Peckish Complete All Seasons 12.75kg.
Peckish Complete All Seasons 12.75kg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Wild Bird Food !, 29 Mar. 2015
My garden backs on to hedgerows and fields, so there do tend to be a variety of birds about, but since I have been putting out this food in the bird feeders and on a bird table, I have seen a lot more birds coming to my garden. The food has attracted robins, wrens, loads of sparrows and starlings, chaffinches, blue tits, great tits, blackbirds, thrushes, ring necked doves and pigeons. This food is eaten really quickly and I fill the feeders about every 1 to 2 days. The much larger birds hoover up any food that spills, so it all goes. This food is very popular with the birds and also seems to be of a much better quality and more natural than many other wild bird foods on the market (some of which contain food colourings - why ??), so I will continue to buy this food for the wild birds and would recommend it to others.

Update: This food has now attracted Reed Buntings to the feeders and now Magpies to the bird table !

Greenscape Organic Natural APPLE, Carrot & Oat Milk Hand & Nail Cream 300ml
Greenscape Organic Natural APPLE, Carrot & Oat Milk Hand & Nail Cream 300ml

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this hand cream, as it is organic ..., 28 Feb. 2015
I ordered this hand cream, as it is organic and natural. However, it does not seem to touch my very dry hands and actually makes them sting and feel irritated. I have not used much of it and have now stopped using it completely. I would not purchase this again, based on my negative experience of using it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars My dogs do seem to like this food as a treat and I do think ..., 4 Jan. 2015
I bought this food when my Spaniel was off her food for a short time, due to a false pregnancy, to try to entice her to eat. She didn't eat the food at the time, however, since she has been eating properly again, she has eaten it as a treat a couple of times, along with my Boxer (I'm using it this way, as this is not their normal food and I am trying to use it up). I feel that this food is ok, as it is made in this country and is made of natural ingredients. However, in my opinion there is too much rice and not enough meat and vegetables in the mix, to use as a balanced diet for my dogs. There is only one or two types of vegetables used and I think that more variety could be included and more meat/egg used in the product. My dogs do seem to like this food as a treat and I do think that the Egg variety is a good idea. In my opinion, a fairly good product, but not enough meat/egg and vegetable variety for my dogs, but ok as a treat.

Lubrithal Eye Gel
Lubrithal Eye Gel
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it very good for keeping his eyes from drying out and it ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lubrithal Eye Gel
I have used Lubrithal Eye Gel for my Boxer for quite a few years now. I find it very good for keeping his eyes from drying out and it suits him very well. I use it twice a day for him and he is quite happy to sit while I administer it to his eyes. I will continue to use this for him and being a non prescription medication, if you shop a round you will find it cheaper than at the vets.

Adults Newbury Riding Gloves - Small - Black
Adults Newbury Riding Gloves - Small - Black
Offered by Mad 4 Ponies

5.0 out of 5 stars She was very happy with them, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Newbury gloves (Misc.)
I bought these gloves for my 9 year old niece, for riding. They are a little big, but not too much. She was very happy with them. I had also bought a pair for myself in large and they are very comfortable, warm and you can feel the reins properly through them. They wash well and have not started to fall apart in any way. I would recommend these gloves.

Lily's Kitchen Organic Chicken and Vegetable Bake Dry Food for Dogs 1Kg
Lily's Kitchen Organic Chicken and Vegetable Bake Dry Food for Dogs 1Kg
Offered by Parlour Pet Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars and is not really like 'proper food' or meat, 4 Jan. 2015
Although I do use the Lily's Kitchen tinned food for my dogs, as well as home cooked, I don't use any dried food, as in my opinion 'dry' food is more of an occasional treat, and is not really like 'proper food' or meat. However, when my Spaniel had a false pregnancy a couple of months ago, she went right off her usual food and was being extremely picky. I tried pretty much everything, with all sorts of human food and the Lily's Kitchen tray food for dogs - she wasn't really interested in anything. I decided to try this purely through desperation, as she was starting to lose weight and when I offered it to her, she decided that this was what she liked at this time ! I managed to get her into a routine of eating this in small amounts a few times a day and was so relieved she was eating something. I continued with this until her hormones settled down and she is now back on her normal food and eating whatever I offer her. I would recommend this food, purely from the fact that it is 'Lily's Kitchen', it is organic and it does smell quite nice and my Spaniel liked it, when nothing else appealed to her.

Bulk Organic Ginger Powder  500 g
Bulk Organic Ginger Powder 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really glad that I did, 4 Jan. 2015
I had been using another organic ginger powder, but once it ran out I ordered this one to try. I am really glad that I did, as this is a much better ginger powder, both with smell, taste and texture. I have this in my coffee every day for health benefits and the difference between this powder and the old powder I used is amazing. The 500g bag is huge compared to the amount that I use, but it will last ages. I will certainly be using this one again.

Dorwest Herbs Digestive Supplement Tablets for Dogs and Cats 200 Tablets
Dorwest Herbs Digestive Supplement Tablets for Dogs and Cats 200 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for dogs with with a windy and gurgly belly !!, 27 Oct. 2014
These tablets are excellent. I have a spaniel who occasionally has a gurgly tummy in the mornings, which could sometimes mean she didn't finish her food. I have been giving her 2 of these tablets at mealtimes, for about 3 weeks now and since starting them I haven't heard her belly gurgle once and she is definitely more comfortable in the mornings. She is fed a very good quality food or home cooked and she has an all round herbal supplement, so I can't really put the gurgly tummy down to anything in particular. I also used to give these tablets to my old St Bernard, who suffered with terrible wind and gurgly belly due to the medication he was on. He was so uncomfortable sometimes and wouldn't eat his dinner, but these tablets helped him loads. If I missed them for a day (which I only did as a test to see how well they worked), then he would be off his food and so miserable, but as soon as I started them again, then you could see the difference within just a couple of hours. I would highly recommend these tablets for any dog with a problem belly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5