Profile for Bochillz > Reviews

Content by Bochillz

Bochillz

VeloChampion Tornado Cycling Running Sports Sunglasses - White with 3 Sets of Lenses and Soft Pouch
Offered by Maxgear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber vision, 14 April 2014
Great pair of shades. I mainly wear the amber lens on my rides good all rounder with very good clarity. So good I forget I'm even wearing them :)

Fibre Flare Micro Duo Red Rear Light
Fibre Flare Micro Duo Red Rear Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Pannier Light, 14 Oct. 2013
Brilliant Rear light.... Easy assembly, very good illumination. I commute with a pannier and rack and this light is ideal. Perfect for the Pannier rear stays... Gonna get two. One for each side! :-)

Philips QC5530 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper with 180 Degree Rotating Head
Philips QC5530 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper with 180 Degree Rotating Head
Offered by Megga Distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars Short Sharp & Sweet..., 3 April 2013
This shaver is worth it! Especially for shorter hair styles. I found it quicker than the conventional type and was able to do a modest fade due to its fully adjustable head. The charge also lasted enough for my hair cut and my sons.
Only down side I can see is cutting with the larger combs. It was difficult to see through the large perspex teeth to where the cutting edge was...otherwise this could of been a 5 star rating.