Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

The Peace Warrior Trilogy - Omnibus
The Peace Warrior Trilogy - Omnibus

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
Pretty good. Actually quite funny in parts.

Singularity (star carrier Book 3)
Singularity (star carrier Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars good read, 7 Oct. 2013
Overall a good read and kept me interested throughout the whole book. Some of the language is a little repetitive though.

The Fall of Hyperion (Hyperion Cantos Book 2)
The Fall of Hyperion (Hyperion Cantos Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 May 2013
This is one of the best science fiction books I have read for a long time. A well written complex plot keeps you interested throughout. The world that is built has some familiar ideas, but enough new ones to make it novel. Defintely worth a read.

Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars solid case, 8 May 2013
my previous external drive broke, so was keen to get a decent case this time. this case does the job. I was worried that it would be very bulky but it is not the case. drive I bought is a snug fit and it does not get squashed againt the usb cable. overall happy.

WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Midnight Black Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 5 April 2011
Received my disk a few weeks ago. Overall very happy with it from a hardware perspective. The disk itself was much smaller than my previous drive. Silent in operation. Along with previous posts would not use the supplied software.