Profile for M. Godwin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Epic [VINYL]
The Epic [VINYL]

1.0 out of 5 stars Very sad husband., 13 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Epic [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Record was warped and had missed the window to return it as I bought it as a gift.
Very sad husband.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2016 8:53 AM BST

Plain Shiny Hard Glasses Case - Fuscia Pink
Plain Shiny Hard Glasses Case - Fuscia Pink
Offered by Sassy You

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Nov. 2015
It came quickly and ready to use. Prefect.

70s Ruffled Disco Shirt (Men: 46/48, Red)
70s Ruffled Disco Shirt (Men: 46/48, Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 70's get up, 22 Jun. 2014
Needed to get a 70's shirt for my large husband. This came quickly and fitted really well. Advised him to wear a t shirt under it which he did.
Looked good. No need to iron out of the packet.

Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)
Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give me more, 5 May 2014
Great book. Fast paced and enjoyable. Gritty with a great personal story running through. Is there any more in this series ?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2014 8:58 PM BST

Klipsch Image S4i Headphones -with built-in mic (iPhone Compatible)
Klipsch Image S4i Headphones -with built-in mic (iPhone Compatible)
Offered by My Electronics LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars 3rd pair broken never again, 20 Sept. 2013
I bought these earphones three times. Each time they lasted only roughly 6 months. My husband says I am a heavy user ie I don't look after them. I use them 5 days a week on my commute to listen to music and watch films and make calls from my iPhone . Last pair I was very careful with and the same thing happened. Warranty only lasts 30 days. The only reason I kept going back see these were the only earphones that had tiny ear buds to fit inside my ears. I am so cross now and despite my reservations have now gone for an over the ear pair now that is wireless. it's a shame as the sound was good and they fitted well into my ears but I have had enough of throwing good money after bad.

LOVE MY CASE / Earphone Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure, designed Inner Pocket, Durable Exterior
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin, 9 April 2013
I needed something light weight to store my headphones in my handbag that went too heavy but not too small tha the headphones were a pain to get in to it.

This was cheap and does the job perfectly.

The Perfect Retreat
The Perfect Retreat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 April 2013
Well written book which doesn't follow the usual path. Found it very engaging.
I am going to read her other books now as a result of this

Generic USB Charge and Sync Dock Connector Data Cable For iPods iPhones iPads - White
Offered by NM TECHNOLOGY LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Connector for iPhone to computer., 13 Nov. 2011
This cable arrived quickly. However it will allow you toconnect to the computer but not charge your phone up too, so be warned. Even if you put it into a plug adaptor.

Present Time Cutlery Set Polka Dots Assorted Colours
Present Time Cutlery Set Polka Dots Assorted Colours

1.0 out of 5 stars Spots gone, 30 Dec. 2010
I bought for a gift for my sister in law. After two washes in dish washer all the spots have come off and I am very disappointed as this was not a cheap set and they are dish wisher proof.

Food Displays: Step-by-step Instructions for 40 Projects (Dolls' House Do-It-Yourself): Step-by-step Instructions for More Than 40 Projects
by Sue Heaser

5.0 out of 5 stars Food displays - Dolls house, 2 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my sister in law who is making her own dolls house with a cake shop inside. She loved this book and it inspired her and she wanted to go out and buy the clay to make the products.

Page: 1 | 2