Profile for Noolia > Reviews

54 Pink blossom cupcake cases
54 Pink blossom cupcake cases
Offered by Whisk N Whip

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for cupcake trays!, 22 Feb. 2011
These are very pretty and good quality cases - but bigger than a standard cupcake tray and so I've been unable to use them. Very disappointed.

The Politics of Breastfeeding: When Breasts are Bad for Business
The Politics of Breastfeeding: When Breasts are Bad for Business
by Gabrielle Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, informative and very readable., 15 July 2009
This is a great book, I was expecting something very 'high-brow' and text-booky but it really is a page-turner. It is extremely well researched and I learnt a great deal, I couldn't stop reading bits out to my husband. I particularly enjoyed learning about the history of breastfeeding and how fashions changed over time and between different places.
It is quite shocking and did make me feel quite angry at times, especially realising the massive influence of the multi-nationals. I was vaguely aware of the issues, but had no idea about the real depths to which they sink. I felt that as a breast-feeding mother it made me really pleased with choices that I have made, but sad that others haven't been able too. The worst thing is that there is so much left to do!