Profile for Rache > Reviews

Content by Rache

Rache

Broken (The Captive Series Prequel)
Broken (The Captive Series Prequel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm heartbroken., 1 April 2015
i don't normally write reviews, purely because I can't be bothered, but this took my breath away. How can you have so much hatred and disgust for one character in 4 books but by 4 chapters in on the prequel fall in love with him?! In some ways I wish I had never read this book, I think I would be a lot happier being ignorant as to why Atticus turned into the monster he was, I could just continue to hate him and feel no more but on the other hand....oh I don't know. Some how everything I think about that he did in previous books I find myself being terribly protective and defensive over him, throwing out excuses etc. you can't help but feel for the poor king and his lost soul. I cried my eyes out for the last 6 ish chapters. An amazing author and amazing/ horrible read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 5:23 PM BST

A Shade of Kiev
A Shade of Kiev

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiev is mine!!, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Kiev (Kindle Edition)
Wow, wow, wow!!! I had formed a strong liking for Kiev throughout my journey in the Shade, but my god I'm in love!! I remember the urgency i used to feel for the next shade book to be released but this has left my heart pounding for my fictional "lover" to return to me now! Bella's ability to capture people into her writing is amazing and also a little scary...I have never been so captivated by a character in all my life...and trust me i have had many book boyfriends in my time. What i felt about Derek has gone...sorry fellow shaddicts i know many will be outraged by that comment....but in my eyes Kiev is perfection. Great book Bella and thanks for turning me into a raging lunatic :) x

Turtle Beach PLa Headset and Mic For PS3/PS4/PC and MAC - Black
Turtle Beach PLa Headset and Mic For PS3/PS4/PC and MAC - Black
Offered by Fuzion

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound is great, mic not so much!, 11 July 2014
Okay headset. Sounds is impeccable but unfortunately not impressed with the mic. As an avid female COD: Ghosts addict i used the old rechargeable ps3 headset, but as i bought a new ps3 i wanted another mic to save the hassle of syncing. All friends have commented that they can hardly hear me ( although the mic is almost touching my lips and when they do i sound different, almost like a man! So although i will keep it as a back up i would suggest spending your money on something better.

A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day
A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing finale to an amazing journey., 11 July 2014
After waiting what felt like a lifetime for this last installment, i bought it as soon as it came out and read it in under 5 hours An amazing finale to Derek and Sofia's story. A real emotional roller coaster all the way through. The writing is as always brilliant (well done Bella) and there were lots of twists to keep you hooked. My only regret is that i read it too fast, so on that note i am now going to go read it again. Can't wait for A Shade of Kiev! - Girly squeak of excitement-

Hasbro Yahtzee Dice
Hasbro Yahtzee Dice

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but not as good Quality as the old one!, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Hasbro Yahtzee Dice (Toy)
I had this game as a child and used to play ALL the time so i thought i would buy it for Christmas for my partner (One of those Prezzies that's really for me not him lol) I spent Christmas with the family and we played this for hours on end. The only bad thing i have to say is that the shaker is really bad build quality, it's made up of 3 bits of plastic that falls apart with the slightest shake, unlike the old one that was just a solid cup. Anyways i left the game with the family (as they enjoyed it so much)and bought a new one for us for £3 less than the one i bought a month earlier and the shaker was the same as the last so it wasn't a one off thing. But aside from that it's a great game and for £6.99 a great buy even though you might as well through the shaker in the bin as soon as you open it.

Fujifilm FinePix AX280 Digital Camera - Pink (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Fujifilm FinePix AX280 Digital Camera - Pink (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 19 Nov. 2010
I was a little skeptical when i first ordered the camera because of all the mixed reviews...but when i recieved it i was overjoyed! The pictures are crystal clear, there are lots of shooting options, video and it looks great. I was a little worried about it taking AA batterys and not rechargables but it takes a good 150-200 photos before the batterys run out so it has a good battery life. And to be honest even if it didnt, i would have excused it because everything else is perfect. It's surprisingly light and simple to use. It's also very stylish...The Ideal pressieand great value for money.