Profile for R1134 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Powerball Signature Series Powerball - Transparent
Powerball Signature Series Powerball - Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It's Suppose To Do, 19 April 2013
Not much to say. I can't get it going without using the string but once it's going it tests your grip more than anything.

Drift HD170 Stealth Action Camera
Drift HD170 Stealth Action Camera
Offered by Prime Scuba

5.0 out of 5 stars Drift HD170 Stealth, 16 April 2012
Packaging was excellent, very secure and was easy to open. The camera was really easy to understand and the accessories included are just what I needed.

The quality of the camera is great, very clear with no jello affect that you sometimes get on other cameras, however I have it mounted to my motorcycle helmet which probably keeps the camera away from any vibrations which may cause this effect. The camera has held up to the "Water Resistant" claim very well so far as I have used it in some very heavy rain whilst out riding. The Velcro for the helmet mount is also very secure, I have used this camera everyday and the Velcro hasn't budged at all. The wrist strap for the remote is a little small and can be uncomfortable to wear however this doesn't bother me as I have the remote strapped to my bikes top yoke so it is easy to get to whilst on the bike.

Overall I am very happy with the camera for what I paid.

Page: 1 | 2