Profile for Antwhit > Reviews

Content by Antwhit

Antwhit (West Midlands United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Red Wing Men's 8131 Lace-Up
Red Wing Men's 8131 Lace-Up
Price: £203.30 - £345.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 5 Jun. 2016
I bought these boots in October 2015 and am only now feeling the full benefit of the comfort and quality.
I have a wide selection of footwear which I alternate daily, so I haven't worn them as much as I would have liked to.
The 1st few wears were very uncomfortable so I almost gave up on them and was going to sell them, however after many days of sore feet I have persisted and now I can't take them off.
So please don't give up as I was about to, keep wearing them and you'll love them forever

Ice-Watch Sili Forever White Big Silicone Watch SI.WE.B.S
Ice-Watch Sili Forever White Big Silicone Watch SI.WE.B.S
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy lady, 3 May 2016
If the good lady is happy then everyone's happy.
Couldn't have chosen a better watch for her to wear at work, it's hard wearing and looks good on her wrist.
The colour goes with almost anything she wears so overall a good purchase.

Oris Divers Gents Casual Watch 733-7653-4155MB
Oris Divers Gents Casual Watch 733-7653-4155MB
Offered by MEGA TIME
Price: £1,068.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Sept. 2015
This watch has been on my wrist for well over 2 years now and I've not encountered any problems with it.
It is quite a weighty watch so don't purchase if you have a weak wrist.
The face is made of Sapphire Crystal so is nigh on impossible to scratch, looking at mine there isn't a single mark on it.
Overall a wonderful watch that will have people remarking about it.

R.ORIS DIVERS C.DAT.BIS.CERAMICO.ESF.AZ. Men's watches OR73376534155MB
R.ORIS DIVERS C.DAT.BIS.CERAMICO.ESF.AZ. Men's watches OR73376534155MB

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL TIMEPIECE, 25 Dec. 2013
This watch has been on my wrist for well over a year now and I've not encountered any problems with it.
It is quite a weighty watch so don't purchase if you have a weak wrist.
Overall a lovely watch that will have people remarking about it.
Well worth the money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 9:16 PM GMT

Black Radio
Black Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!!, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Black Radio (Audio CD)
As my musical tastes evolve as the years pass by Black Radio came into my scene last year with refreshing activity.
I'm only going to pick out 1 tune to rave about even though all the rest manage to indulge my ears & body with melodic magic, this is "Smells Like Teen Spirit".
Now I'm no ageing rocker, Nirvana never pushed my buttons, I've enjoyed the more slippy shoe, swivel hip, bobbing head soulful music scene all of my life, however number 12 on the album is the only track that manages to elevate with gusto the tiny muscles attached to the hairs on my body, goosebumps to you & me.
Go on treat yourself, you won't regret it.

Pure Evoke Flow Portable DAB / FM / Internet Radio
Pure Evoke Flow Portable DAB / FM / Internet Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 26 Dec. 2012
Can't understand all the negativity surrounding this product, I found it easy to set up even though the instructions weren't brilliant.
Sound quality is excellent for such a small piece of equipment.
As for using all of the different settings just have a mess around and you'll get there, you'd have to be still using a Walkman cassette player not to be able to work your way round it.
All the 1 star reviewers just stop complaining and enjoy it.
Quality!!!

Joe
Joe
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Tooooooon!!!!!!!, 6 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Joe (Audio CD)
Bought Joe's last album and was quite disappointed with it, however he has raised the bar with his latest project.
This is Joe back to his very best, I tell no lies.

Live Radio City Music Hall 2003
Live Radio City Music Hall 2003
Offered by NetsavesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST LIVE ALBUM EVER??, 28 May 2006
This is indeed my favourite "Live" album, after this "Frankie Beverly and Maze" "Live In New Orleans" comes a very close 2nd.

The production is truly outstanding, why can't all albums be made this way?

Pure genius comes to mind while listening to this album, how many other artists sound as good live as they do recorded?

Having always loved his music but never having the good fortune to attended a concert by the big man, this is the next best thing.

Just pop it in your player, sit back and you are transported in to the audience, being mesmorised by his silky voice.

Every tune is fantastic, however my favourites are "Take Yo Out" and "Love Won't Let Me Wait", awesome!!!!!!!!!

All this for an unbelievabley low price.

The Breakthrough
The Breakthrough
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 May 2006
This review is from: The Breakthrough (Audio CD)
Now this is a much better offering from Mary, i was never going to buy another MJB album after No More Drama which i class as her worst album to date.

Soulful, sweet, beautiful!!!

Lovely Arthur
Lovely Arthur
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Super album, 3 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Lovely Arthur (Audio CD)
If you are a Jazz lover and haven't got this album yet...WHY NOT!!!?
Pure niceness guaranteed.