Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Sunny Ce Matin La > Reviews

Content by Sunny Ce Matin La

Sunny Ce Matin La (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Cushion Walk Men's Faux Suede Chelsea Boots, Ankle Boots (8 UK  42 EU, Brown)
Cushion Walk Men's Faux Suede Chelsea Boots, Ankle Boots (8 UK 42 EU, Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great boots, 21 Feb. 2016
Really great pair of boots that are both stylish and comfortable. I was primarily drawn to these as ethically I do not wear leather and despite these boots being a faux suede, they have kept my feet warm and dry during this winter season. Again, they are comfortable and I feel they will last a long time unlike other faux suede boots I have owned in the past. I imagine they will work well as a summer shoe too.

Black Kung Fu Wushu Shoes Feiyue/Top One (36 EU)
Black Kung Fu Wushu Shoes Feiyue/Top One (36 EU)
Offered by Shop Sifu

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Sept. 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Great shoes

Jewellery of Lords Dark Natural Wooden Bead Buddhist Tibetan Mala Prayer Bracelet Dragon Coin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 Feb. 2014
Thank you, JoL, it's a very beautiful little piece of wrist-wear.

I have had many compliments about how lovely the beads are and more importantly, while I count them it helps steer my focus and breathing whilst I meditate. I must admit, however, I wasn't very chuffed about the scent when I first received them but it soon grew on me.

Dr. Martens Unisex-Adult Vegan 1460 Cherry Red Lace Up Boot 14045600 9 UK
Dr. Martens Unisex-Adult Vegan 1460 Cherry Red Lace Up Boot 14045600 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 16 Feb. 2014
They're just what I wanted. I've always admired Docs but never got around to getting any so when I stopped eating animals I stopped wearing leather too so I had to say sayonara to ever getting Docs, well that was until I found they thoughtfully made these boots.

I also just ordered them in time to wear throughout this very British monsoon we're having right now, they've kept my feet completely dry even when walking through fairly deep puddles. The soles are brilliant and they look fantastic likewise.

Cheers!

Kodak T-MAX Prof. TMX 100 TMX 135-36 B/W  Film
Kodak T-MAX Prof. TMX 100 TMX 135-36 B/W Film
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 20 Dec. 2013
So crisp and bold. Love the tones and contrast that T-Max produces. It's very similar to HP5 35mm by Ilford but I think I've always preferred Kodak subjectively as I've shot with it more frequently.

Psyc Cappella In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphone with In-Line Microphone
Psyc Cappella In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphone with In-Line Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Dec. 2013
I really like these earbuds, they have a really rich sound and they work well to suppress any exterior noise. I was surprised by how well the mic works with phone conversations as I always seemed to have issues in the past with mic attachments. Additionally the flat cord design is real sleek, preventing tangles and is a nice aesthetic touch too.

Anthology
Anthology

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Anthology (Audio CD)
I loved that this was a three disc collection of his music, especially for the price. I have become obsessed with 20s/30s music lately and this satisfied my thrill for Django. It includes some tunes I couldn't find on Youtube either.

The Collected
The Collected

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful collection of his music., 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Collected (Audio CD)
A beautiful collection of his music from one of the finest vocalists.

If you're new to Terry, try this album first, it includes some of his best songs. If you enjoyed it look into The New Folk Sound Of Terry Callier which is a different side of Terry from his early career including covers of popular folk songs. I was taken aback by how beautiful his voice sounds on this album.

Gola Men's Exhibit Trainer
Gola Men's Exhibit Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots!, 23 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Gola Men's Exhibit Trainer (Shoes)
I hesitated about buying these as there were no previous customer reviews and didn't seem to be popular whatsoever, I needed some new shoes and wanted a change from my regular Converse all-stars, I guess they are similar but have a different look to them, they have this sort of "just been walked around in for several months, collecting dirt and oil", but these are brand new, I like this look anyway and are significantly lighter which will be great for summer usage.

The only problem I have come across is the zipper on the side occasionally gets stuck.

But nevertheless, a really nice pair of trainers.

Bravado  CBGBs - Logo - Grey - Mens t-shirt  Grey
Bravado CBGBs - Logo - Grey - Mens t-shirt Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool, 23 Jan. 2010
A real nice t-shirt, the shirt is a very soft cotton and the print is of good quality too, none of that rubbish cheap stuff.

Love it.