Profile for Beverley > Reviews

Beverley (Rugby, UK)

Fly London Yaz, Women's Wedge Court Shoes, Mushroom, 4 UK
Fly London Yaz, Women's Wedge Court Shoes, Mushroom, 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 May 2015
Excellent fit and comfort.

The 1950s Scrapbook
The 1950s Scrapbook
by Robert Opie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - great service, 15 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The 1950s Scrapbook (Hardcover)
I wasn't born until right at the end of the 50's but bought this book for a gift and it's a brilliant book full of nostalgia -I couldn't help but look through it!

We Wish You a Merry Xmas
We Wish You a Merry Xmas
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas is Ray Conniff!, 10 Dec. 2010
My Dad bought this album when it first came out in 1962 and we used to play it every Christmas morning, over and over, until all the presents were unwrapped! The album sleeve eventually fell apart and the the record was so scratched it was unplayable. What joy at finding it on cd! So many happy memories are tied up in this album, but regardless of that it's a really good Christmas CD with a great range of well produced medley's, from the upbeat to the more mellow. It should be in everyone's Christmas music collection.

CBA Digital 160Gb 2.5 inch External Hard Drive Portable USB 2 including One Touch Software. These units are Assembled, Supplied and Supported in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - great service, 1 April 2010
I bought this on the strength of the Amazon reviews and so glad I did - it's great. I'm a bit of a novice and needed to call CBA about how to use the one touch back up system and within seconds they had me sorted out. Very patient, helpful and old fashioned courteous service - no hanging on for a call centre or telephone menu options! Highly recommended.

"Shrek the Third": Sound Book
"Shrek the Third": Sound Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and educational toy, 22 Dec. 2007
A great book for young Shrek fans. Interactive story book with real sound effects. Colourful book and very entertaining, will keep young ones amused!

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars From a virgin juicer, 7 Jun. 2006
I have been nagging my partner about investing in a juicer and was seduced by the ad on QVC for the one at £120 as advertised by the ageing American. However, when doing research I read all the reviews on the various ones and the Philips HR1861 appeared to be a better bet. I took delivery of my juicer 48 hours ago and pressed (forgive the pun) it into immediate action. I think it's fantastic. It's not too big on the worktop and actually looks very sleek. The motor is really quiet and the suckers on the feet ensure it stays put. It's ridiculously easy to take apart and clean and the little brush it came with cleans the mesh filter properly in seconds. I have made some fantastic juices and have even baked muffins from the pulp, which incidentally comes out quite dry so I don't feel I'm wasting juice. The juicer is deliberately built to sit at an angle so all the juice pours out quickly and the jug fits snugly over the spout to no splattering. One final thing, the jug even has a removable separator so if you don't like your juice frothy, it will skim it off. A great investment, I hope it wears well, I think it will get loads of use.