Profile for Larry Peters > Reviews

The Fall
The Fall
by Guillermo del Toro

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be a TV show!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: The Fall (Hardcover)
This would be a good TV show. Hopefully the powers that "be" see and understand this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 8:49 PM BST

The Quantum Universe: Everything that can happen does happen
The Quantum Universe: Everything that can happen does happen
by Brian Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars I am writing this review in an alternate universe, 7 Mar. 2014
In my universe the Bohr model is still king and this book is not nearly as good as "this" universe's. Cox and Forshaw continue to write in such a way that engages the reader and makes Quantum theory entertaining and readable.

I would also recommend Why does E=mc 2 as this too is a quality book. In case you are curious, in my universe Brian Cox is a member of Take That.

Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L
Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not drink all in one sitting, 7 Mar. 2014
I have to say this premium syrup did not disappoint. The order arrived quickly and just as described. I would not, however, drink this all in one go. It is a rather large bottle.

How To Crochet:  A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
by Alison McNicol

4.0 out of 5 stars Two words: This book is simply amazing!, 6 Mar. 2014
As being a complete beginner in the wonderful world of all things crochet, I was amazed at how detailed the directions and pictures were. By day four I had mastered the half treble stitch and then on it was easy sailing! I for one cannot wait to complete the chunky neck wrap project! A must for all beginners.

Kitchen Craft 26.5 cm Home Made Traditional Stoneware Mixing Bowl
Kitchen Craft 26.5 cm Home Made Traditional Stoneware Mixing Bowl

4.0 out of 5 stars Honestly, this is a huge bowl. This picture does not do it justice., 6 Mar. 2014
When I first purchased this bowl I was looking forward to using this bad boy to help better my baking skills. After a few months I am happy to report I am a master baker and will soon be appearing on the Food Network.

Fireplace atmosphere [DVD]
Fireplace atmosphere [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is on fire!, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Fireplace atmosphere [DVD] (DVD)
I find this product to be just what the doctor ordered. It is peaceful and if you sit close enough to the TV, you can feel the heat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and thirst quenching, 5 Mar. 2014
A quality drink that will not fill you up! I enjoy Thor Thunder as the added Caffeine with the Apple flavour is unique and should not be missed. Would highly recommend.