Profile for Miss D. Baluchova > Reviews

Content by Miss D. Baluchova

Miss D. Baluchova "Dana" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but unstable for heal, 14 July 2013
This pair is cute but it feel very unstable at the heal as my son's foot is not firmly fixed in the middle of the shoe but can move site to site. So after all I didn't use them on holls as I was worried he will twist his angle or something. May try to use them again but this time after he had broken his foot couple of weeks ago I did not feel comfortable for him to wear them...

Jo Thornton - Style 5 - The Cleavage Creators - Boosts you up to 1.5 cups sizes in an instant. Silicone Breast Enhancers ("Chicken Fillets") - Suitable for B, C, D and E cups - 210g Pair - Transparent Colour
Offered by Jo Thornton Confidence Boosting Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too big, 23 Mar. 2013
I ordered this enhancer because I wanted small boost and assumed they will be quite thin given that they are for BCD cups. The volume 190 is too much for what I wanted but if someone wants a good boost up size or too then go for it. I was't able to fit it into my existing bra so you will have to also buy size up one.

Tidlo Colour and Shape Matchng Peg Puzzle
Tidlo Colour and Shape Matchng Peg Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wooden puzzle, 23 Mar. 2013
I got it for my son when he was about 15months old. It entertained him well and it is nice touch that there are pictures of animals under the the shape. Cute, sturdy, durable so far

Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash, 350ml
Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash, 350ml

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh, 23 Mar. 2013
It is lovely, fresh and thick so shall last for long. But will see I only just started using it

Naissance Aches and Pains Massage Oil 250ml 100% Natural
Naissance Aches and Pains Massage Oil 250ml 100% Natural
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Mar. 2013
Very nice, good texture but not too thick or sticky as some oils can get. Smells good. I enjoy working with it.

Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi +) Jumbo Pack 66 Nappies (pack of 2)
Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi +) Jumbo Pack 66 Nappies (pack of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly indeed, 17 Aug. 2012
Just to help parents to buy the right nappies in future I have ordered this ones even though I have read the review that mentioned bad smell of these nappies. I did it because it wasn't clear to me if the parent meant that they all smell or these particular ones ordered from Amazon. Well let me confirm that it is just the Jumbo Amazon pack! As many parents know all nappies have some smell but this ones are really bad once opened. I must say the smell went after couple of hours of pack being opened but I never had to do it with any nappies before. I regularly buy big packs in stores and they are never this bad. So I am going to continue to buy them there.
Other than smell they are functionally exactly the same.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2013 10:46 AM BST

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Creme
Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Creme

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 14 Feb. 2012
I quite like this cream. It is not as rich as expected though so I need a little bit more of it at the time and it is quite thin consistency so it will use up faster. What I mean by consistency is that I have used Espa creams before and they are double the price or more. However because they are thicker(more concentrated they last longer and less is needed at the time...). So not so much price difference if I need 2 of this one instead... But as I said I do like it and my skin feels good after I apply it and it seems to be doing the job.
I wrote my review a while ago and decided to add a further one now after I have used few pods. I must say I still find the texture thin but other than that I fell in love with it! I definitely wouldn't work for someone looking for a thick rich cream but rather for someone who wants light texture feel but still get anti age results. Works great with make up as it goes in fast so my make up wont smudge like it can happen with some greasy creams that just sit on the skin. I also use the serum from same range and recently ordered eye cream too. Good set and not too bad price. My skin is happy.

Hippychick Bumkins Superbib Boys Dark Blue Circles
Hippychick Bumkins Superbib Boys Dark Blue Circles
Offered by Hippychick Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too expensive, 17 Nov. 2011
I like these bibs. They are water resistant and will protect the clothes. However they are too expensive for a bib I have got 3 of them....as there was a deal for buying more... But it is good to have few if you don't feel like cleaning them after each feed. They can be just surface cleaned easily.

mum2mum Long Sleeve Baby Bib 6/18mths Navy
mum2mum Long Sleeve Baby Bib 6/18mths Navy
Offered by Baby&MoreUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but one button missing, 17 Nov. 2011
I like this bib and it is almost identical to Sillybillyz with one difference. It only has one button clip around the neck unlike Sillybyllz which has two so it is not tight enough around neck of my 7 months old. I also must say that this or the other one they both have too loose sleeve band for 7month old so I usually fold it up to the elbows. But I guess it will last for longer so when he grows it wont be to tight....

Kit For Kids Standard Changing Mat, Blue Gingham
Kit For Kids Standard Changing Mat, Blue Gingham
Offered by Bumpngo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Oct. 2011
I like this mat. it is simple, cheap, purposeful and long lasting and quite good looking and cleanses easily... Also it is light and transportable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3