Profile for J. A. Kennedy > Reviews

J. A. Kennedy (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hercules: Reborn
Hercules: Reborn

2.0 out of 5 stars the extra's nothing short of terrible. shame really, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Hercules: Reborn (DVD)
three words come to my mind budget, boredom and baloney
The lead actors where acceptable for this level of movie, the extra's nothing short of terrible.
shame really, my family walked out after 30 minutes I persevered and regretted it .

Iron Wolf
Iron Wolf
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars do not waste your time, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Iron Wolf (DVD)
one word Terrible

TomTom GO 6000 EU 6-Inch Sat Nav with Full European Lifetime Maps, Lifetime Traffic Updates, Always Connected and Interactive Screen Includes Click & Mount Car Charger and USB Cable

1.0 out of 5 stars warning look carefully at what this does not offer, 15 Aug. 2013
As a TomTom user for some 10 years I decided to update my ageing TomTom 950. Which was getting slower and slower with each update and I thought I would wait an extra couple of weeks for the all new TomTom 6000.
Wow what a disappointment.
Firstly all that you have learned about previous TomToms forget, this is worse than the transition from windows 7 to windows 8, absolutely nothing is the same.
You do not get
POI so all those nice little updates that enabled you to add a vast range of locations of specific interest is gone, Hotels, Historic Sites etc.
No itinerary, so if you’re like me and plan tours in advance forget it you cannot.
No Bluetooth so you now have to buy yourself a Bluetooth adapter for your car as well.
No input in longitude and latitude coordinates or I I cannot find any way of doing this.
I cannot find anyway of tagging map errors, the new map has an error (previous maps did not) in my road which was completed 22 years ago!
I feel TomTom have launched a half finished product and at half the price this might just be acceptable. Unless I get some quick answers from TomTom this is going back
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2014 8:58 PM BST

Rayner's Malt Extract 340 g (Pack of 6)
Rayner's Malt Extract 340 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars want malt loaf?, 9 Mar. 2013
With my bread maker this makes delicious malted bread, about half a jar to a large loaf, will be buying again

Dell U2410 24 - inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
Dell U2410 24 - inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor with very flexible connectivity, 9 Mar. 2013
My first Dell monitor was the 30" version some 7 years ago, I still consider this to best fantastic so when I needed a replacement monitor for another PC I decided on this one, This is not some flimsy product, the stand gives a very stable base adjustable for height, tilt and swivel.
very nice touch control on the front RHS edge are easy to use and the USB and card reader on the LHS edge are a good bonus.
Colour, quality are perfect to me.

Blackbox C18-RB ANR Active Noise Cancelling Earphone
Blackbox C18-RB ANR Active Noise Cancelling Earphone
Offered by AudioAffair

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 25 Feb. 2013
At the current price these sell for i am very happy with these headphones, they are comfortable with good base and volume, handy bag for your bits and all the options for connectivity i would want for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 7:02 PM BST

U.F.O [DVD]
U.F.O [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dominic Burns
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars what's the story?, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: U.F.O [DVD] (DVD)
As a very keen scifi person, I try out many movies and books on this genre.
I always ask myself would I watch/read this again, this I consider to be a very good measure.
The answer is no, why?
The plot had potential, acting varied from good to average, special effects mostly were of an acceptable level for what is clearly a lower budget film.
I cannot make my mind up if the director or the writer ruined it.

Humanity's End - The End Is Near DVD
Humanity's End - The End Is Near DVD
Dvd ~ Jay Laisne
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars a mistake to buy, 26 Jun. 2012
Well i rate movies "A" must have, can be watched several times and enjoyed. "B" good to watch once. "C" a mistake.
This one is a "D" it has a plot that could be made into a B movie, but instead the acting is poor, special effects circa 1980's.
suitable for 10 year olds

Multimat Heavy Weight Expedition Self Inflating Ice Mat 100 Black
Multimat Heavy Weight Expedition Self Inflating Ice Mat 100 Black
Offered by OutdoorGear Outdoor Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 31 Dec. 2011
if you want to travel with a bit more comfort
but do not have the room or the weight is of concern then this is the product for you

PINE - Solid Wood 3 Drawer Shoe Storage Organiser Cupboard
PINE - Solid Wood 3 Drawer Shoe Storage Organiser Cupboard

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but, 31 Dec. 2011
Arrived promptly and well packed
However the fixings where of very poor quality and i had to substitute from my garage.
When finished looks good (I stained my to hide the anticipated dirty shoe marks)
not suitable for mens shoe sizes above 12 cannot close the drawer
not quite enough room for 3 pairs of mens shoes per drawer shame
all i can say is the designer never assembled and used one for themselves.

Page: 1 | 2