Profile for H. Munden > Reviews

Content by H. Munden

H. Munden (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Too Dear For My Possessing (Bello)
Too Dear For My Possessing (Bello)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written., 17 May 2016
Written by a true scholar, a wonderful read, could not put it down. Pamela Hansford Johnson certainly did her research before writing this book. The characters are interesting and real. I am now reading the second book in the Trilogy and also enjoying it almost as much as the first.

WAITER WALLET, incl. BELT, WALLET AND COIN HOLDER, incl. euro coin changer sorter. BLACK
Offered by MAMUT SLOVENIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 Aug. 2015
The wallet finally arrived 1 month after it was posted. This was down to the post not the seller as it was mailed through regular mail as opposed a service where you could track it. However I am very happy with it, it is just what I wanted, good quality and works perfectly. I did post a previous negative review as I had not received it but now that I have, I am very happy.

ITALIAN 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set Deep Pocket, California King, White Solid, Premium ITALIAN Finish
Offered by Luxury Egyptian Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, soft and comfortable, 16 April 2015
This is the second pair I have bought and I am still delighted with them. Great fit for my very deep pillow top American mattress, soft, comfortable and luxurious, wash well but follow the care instructions (wash in cold water on gentle wash and tumble dry low). However beware if you are ordering them for anywhere other then the UK in Europe. The first set arrived without duty to Spain but the second pair was held up at customs in Spain for 2 weeks while I sent them proof of where I purchased them and an invoice and proof of payment and they still charged me 48 eu duty. However I was in touch with Sam the company owner and he was so very nice and reimbursed me the duty. Thank you Sam. I will purchase another set in the future but have them sent to the UK.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Professional Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Professional Portable Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 16 April 2015
I did my research and came up with this one and I am not dissapointed. Works as it says it should. Love it.

Drapers Mens Albert Black Slip-On Sheep Skin Slipper UK 10
Drapers Mens Albert Black Slip-On Sheep Skin Slipper UK 10
Offered by Marshall Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2015
Excellent. Have bought these many times before for my husband. Very comfortable, a nice slipper.

Extra Plush Quilted Fitted Mattress Topper - Found in Marriott Hotels, USA Cal King: 183 x 213 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. Padded, 16 April 2015
Finally managed to get a Cal. King mattress cover, free shipping through Prime. Orfered through amazon.co.uk but shipped from the US. I love it. Padded, comfortable, you sink into it and it fits my deep pocket mattress perfectly. Arrived in a very timely manner.

HTC BG58100 Battery for Sensation Z710/G14
HTC BG58100 Battery for Sensation Z710/G14
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
Works great and solved the problem I had, arrived in a timely manner and a good price.

2700mAh High Capacity Battery for HTC Desire S G12 S510e G11 UK stock
2700mAh High Capacity Battery for HTC Desire S G12 S510e G11 UK stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
Works great and solved the problem I had and arrived in a timely manner and at a good price.

Hens Dancing
Hens Dancing

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't usually do that unless I really enjoy it and it takes me away from everyday stressful ..., 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Hens Dancing (Kindle Edition)
I have read this book at least four times, or maybe more, over the years. I don't usually do that unless I really enjoy it and it takes me away from everyday stressful life. I LOVE THIS SERIES! Rafella Barker writes like a real woman who has experienced all that happens to her in the book. She makes her children real, speaking as everyday kids speak and act. I love Venetia's eccentricity, vulnerability and sense of humour. I love Venetia's mother, the smoking drinking eccentric woman with a heart. This book makes me laugh out loud. I love how she describes the Norfolk area (one of my favourite places in the UK), the garden, the twilight, you feel like you are there. It makes me want to don a pair of red wellies and get stuck into the garden. If you don't enjoy this book then you don't know how to switch off and plant yourself in another world.

Wedding Tiers
Wedding Tiers
by Trisha Ashley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good summer read, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Wedding Tiers (Paperback)
I enjoy Trisha Ashley's books when I am in the mood for losing myself in village life. Yes this one was a bit predictable but a good summer read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4