Profile for Ed less Wonder > Reviews

Ed less Wonder (UK)

Bosch PCL 20 Cross Line Laser Level with Tripod Set
Bosch PCL 20 Cross Line Laser Level with Tripod Set

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 16 Aug. 2012
Nice bit of kit, can be a bit tricky to set up if your trying to line up on marked points. But three lighting installs down and the lock function is quite good, so far very pleased. But if your an electrician trying to do sockets you will need to build/buy a low tripod/holder for positions below about 500mm.

Universal Roof Rack Ladder Clamps (Pair) [Misc.]
Universal Roof Rack Ladder Clamps (Pair) [Misc.]

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 16 Aug. 2012
Locks down ladder onto my 2 bar roof rack. I don't fully trust it to hold by itself. so still lock the bars to stop them undoing.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple float as exclaimed by my daughter, 21 Feb. 2010
It does look a bit like an oversized piece of seaside rock, but my daughter (2 and a half) loves it. Gives her good bouancy (daughter still wears her arm bands as can't yet swim), maybe a bit long for her as she does bash passers by if they get too close (not deliberately). We went for it as there didn't seem to be anyone else with the same colour at our local pool so if she does just leave it to play somewhere else (as kids do) we know which one is hers.

Belkin USB 2.0 4-PORT HUB * WHITE
Belkin USB 2.0 4-PORT HUB * WHITE

4.0 out of 5 stars No more foraging for usb slots., 21 Feb. 2010
This was exactly what I needed. I often left every lead imaginable plugged in the back of my pc to avoid having to forage down the back for usb slots and woe betide me if I got a new device or had to change one of the leads. This is a neat little hub sits on the desk and has eliminated that nest of usb leads that sat behind the pc. can be powered as well if you have a device that needs it.

Quik - Nokia 6303 Classic Triple Accessory Pack (Pouch Case - Black Skin - Car Charger)

4.0 out of 5 stars Triple value for triple pack, 7 Feb. 2010
car charger great, crystal case and skin combination mean the skin is a little stretched so the skin does shuffle about slightly, and not sure how long the characters will last on the skin, but for the price just what I needed. I do alot of site work so needed something to protect the phone, so far its ideal.