Profile for Book Worm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
by Sarah Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars this book really changed the way I think about eating ..., 4 Feb. 2016
this book really changed the way I think about eating. I now have a few of her books and I regularly look at her blog.

My Child Won't Eat!: How to enjoy mealtimes without worry
My Child Won't Eat!: How to enjoy mealtimes without worry

4.0 out of 5 stars Author sets a nice reassuring tone which is not judgemental, 4 Feb. 2016
really interesting book about eating. not much practical advice but I lot of things to think about. I wish I had bought it before starting to feed my children as I think I would have done it differently. Author sets a nice reassuring tone which is not judgemental.

Peppa Pig Microphone
Peppa Pig Microphone
Offered by Otherrealmscollectibles

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible waste of money., 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Peppa Pig Microphone (Toy)
If I could have given this no stars I would have. its awful. It was a present to my 2 year old daughter and all it does and play the annoying theme tune and make laughing and snorting noises. Why would anyone spend nearly £10 on it! plus the cost of batteries! Plus it came with loads of packaging that went straight in the bin. should have put the toy in the bin with the packaging. I'll sen it to the charity shop once she has got bored with it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry, 24 Jun. 2014
all the colours were almost completely dry. Those that weren't dry were very lumpy and impossible to apply neatly. would not recommend

Animal Stencil Cards
Animal Stencil Cards
by Maria Pearson
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Animal Stencil Cards (Cards)
these are great fun. My four yr old loves them and uses them often. I have bought these as presents for other children who has loved them too.

Coleman Sundome Beach Shelter with UV Guard - Large, Green/White
Coleman Sundome Beach Shelter with UV Guard - Large, Green/White
Offered by This Is It Famous Value Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 24 Jun. 2014
I wanted a simple sun shelter for the beach.
1. this is not light. as I do not have a car, I needed it to be light
2. the instructions to erect this are so minimal that they may as well not be there. I could not construct this.
3. once unfolded, it is virtually impossible to refold and put back into the carry bag.

Friends For Life (Melrose and Croc) (Melrose & Croc)
Friends For Life (Melrose and Croc) (Melrose & Croc)
by Emma Chichester Clark

4.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely story in the Melrose and Croc series, 10 Mar. 2014
My daughter loves these books, the pictures are so pretty and the stories really gentle. Very simple ideas, just two friends who live together and do everything together.

Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Treasure Chest
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Treasure Chest
Offered by Happy Store 2017

2.0 out of 5 stars Its too small, 10 Mar. 2014
Its nice idea - my daughter will enjoy decorating it but its just too small to put anything in. possibly 1 child's bracelet but not a necklace.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Wooden Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy but..., 23 Jan. 2013
This is a really lovely toy and my 2 year old daughter loves to play with it but why are there so many angry/sad faces in it? she doesn't use those and it means only a quarter of the bears heads are usable.
Just one little fault with the toy and that is that one of the mother bears outfits doesn't fit in the puzzle so we had to sand it down but that hasn't spoiled our overall enjoyment of it.

Rosie Goes to Playschool
Rosie Goes to Playschool
by Steve Augarde

5.0 out of 5 stars great for little ones starting nursery, 18 Aug. 2012
My daughter was starting nursery so I bought her this book and she loves it but my only warning is that the moveable parts are very small and will tear easily in little hands. Lovely story and illustrations though and great to help little ones learn about nursery.

Page: 1 | 2