Profile for Becka > Reviews

Becka (Uk)

Angel Baby
Angel Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read!, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Angel Baby (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It was fast paced, well written and drew me in from the first chapter. It's not my usual type of read, but I found it gritty (not too much) but still easy to follow.

I've read so many books, but I think I'll remember this one for a while!

The Lucky One
The Lucky One
by Nicholas Sparks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant from start to finish, 18 May 2012
This review is from: The Lucky One (Paperback)
I have read a few of Nicholas Sparks book but this one is my favourite. It was absolutley brilliant, I was completely hooked on it. I was so dissapointed when I finished it. It made my heart melt.
Completely compelling story that i would reccomend anyone to read, whether your a Nicholas Sparks fan or not.
I have read many many books and this story will definitley stick with me!

Belle (Belle 1)
Belle (Belle 1)
by Lesley Pearse

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down..., 17 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Belle (Belle 1) (Paperback)
This was the first book I've read by Lesley Pearse and I loved it from the start. It had me hooked from the first Chapter.
I would reccomend this to anyone after a brilliant read - I will now be reading her others to see if they match up!

His Other Lover
His Other Lover
by Lucy Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 19 Aug. 2008
This review is from: His Other Lover (Paperback)
I couldn't get over how good this book was, it pulls you in right from the 1st page. I have read endless chick lit books, but this one will really stick in my mind. I've passed it round to all my friends and they all loved it.
I would really recomend this book, it's different and it's not predictable,It can be quite dark at times, but that's what makes it so real.
It's not all fluffy clouds and sunshine & thats why I think that many women will relate to it.
This was a brilliant book and I hope that there is a follow up...