Profile for C. Wentzel > Reviews

Content by C. Wentzel

C. Wentzel (merseyside)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones for Children (Pink)
Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones for Children (Pink)
Offered by iHeadphones ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, sturdy, work brilliant., 28 Oct. 2016
Bought these for my daughter, she shares a room with her sister and needed them for when she is on her laptop.
They are a good size, don't look easy to break and work perfectly. I couldn't ask for more for the price, absolutely made up with them. They aren't too loud either, which is a bonus for us, I don't like little ears to have music blasting into them, or loud enough for the rest of the room to hear! These are just the right amount of volume in my opinion.

BestFire Cute Rabbit Lovely Design Portable USB 1200 DPI Wired Small Optical Mouse Desktop Mouse Laptop Mouse Tablet Mouse  for Women Children Girls (Pink)
Offered by Best-Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 28 Oct. 2016
My daughter loves rabbits, and I was so happy to find this to go with her new laptop, she absolutely loves it.
It's a mouse, does exactly what it should. I found it smaller than mine, and perfect for her being a child, although I'd find it comfortable to use myself also. Literally just plugged it in and it works perfectly on almost any surface, not like the old days.

5 Star Whiteboard Drywipe Magnetic with Pen Tray and Aluminium Trim W900xH600mm
5 Star Whiteboard Drywipe Magnetic with Pen Tray and Aluminium Trim W900xH600mm
Offered by happy hippo

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 'toy' I've bought my kids!, 28 Oct. 2016
My youngest just LOVES this!
My son is very quiet, and just likes to draw, this huge board is brilliant for him. We've used it as a learning aid, for him to 'scribble' on and as a magnetic board for his animals and shapes. It is actually more versatile than I first thought, I wish I'd gotten my older children one now looking back, hours and hours of fun. My older girls have played noughts and crosses on it when they can get a look in, and drawn some lovely pictures, as well as using the magnets to create scenes and role play with them. All the technology today, so easy to forget how much fun can be had with something so simple. I don't think a day has gone by in the month or so since we bought this it hasn't been used, I even had a little fun drawing on it myself.

Learning Resources Magnetic Whiteboard Erasers
Learning Resources Magnetic Whiteboard Erasers

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fine, and shows they have more than the obvious ..., 28 Oct. 2016
Bought these for my autistic son to go on his huge whiteboard. I had hoped he might drive them around the board, or make a track for them, instead he likes to play with them on the floor, then magnet them back to the whiteboard when he's finished. This is fine, and shows they have more than the obvious use.
They work as they are supposed to perfectly, also great for wiping pen off the TV without damaging the TV, they are very sturdy and can be used to play with as well as to clean, as my son showed me.

Disney Infinity 2.0 (PS3, Standalone)
Disney Infinity 2.0 (PS3, Standalone)
Offered by JPG Enterprises UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly diverse., 28 Oct. 2016
My girls love this game!
They can spend hours on this on a rainy day, playing side by side, I often have to prise the control from their hands to turn it off! Admittedly it's costing a fair amount on the extra pieces, but fills up Christmas and birthday lists, and reasonable enough to give suggestions to family members on characters they want or need, always keeping my eye out for special offers.
They particularly like playing the sandbox type mode, building and messing around. One of the very few games I've seen them play together without fuss due to split screen function when they move apart. Some games I've found one gets left off screen and dies if the other goes too far ahead creating arguments, this game is perfect for them, they can move at their own individual pace.

INNOKIN Silver Cool Fire IV Box Mod Vaporizer
INNOKIN Silver Cool Fire IV Box Mod Vaporizer
Offered by vaporcombo

5.0 out of 5 stars The variable wattage is brilliant, very simple to use, 14 Oct. 2016
I have just purchased a second one for my husband, as he keeps taking mine 'because it's better'.
The variable wattage is brilliant, very simple to use, I can't fault it. Takes a bit of playing around at first to find the ideal wattage for yourself, I started at 10 going up and down in intervals of 5. I like that it has a switch on the bottom to turn the unit totally off rather than pushing the button five times or whatever my old one was.

Crayola 8 Colour Wipeoffs White Board Markers Wide Tip
Crayola 8 Colour Wipeoffs White Board Markers Wide Tip

5.0 out of 5 stars and these are excellent. My little boy can be left safely with ..., 14 Oct. 2016
I couldn't find safe white board markers in the two stationary shops in my town, both leading names, so I turned to Amazon. As usual, Amazon saved the day, and these are excellent. My little boy can be left safely with these should I need to answer the phone or the door etc.
They wipe easily off the walls with wet wipes, and off the white board with just a simple eraser. They also wash off his clothes at 40 degrees which is brilliant. I can't fault them, good variety of colours, safe to use, and not too badly priced.

Melissa & Doug 25 Wooden Shape and Color Magnets in a Box
Melissa & Doug 25 Wooden Shape and Color Magnets in a Box

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good size and variety of shapes, 14 Oct. 2016
A really good size and variety of shapes. Excellent quality and value for money.
I had to enlist the help of my older child for naming one or two shapes, for example dodecagon! My littlest one loves putting these on his white board, and having me point to them and name them, keeps us busy for ages playing with shapes and the other sets I also purchased in the same range.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Letters and Numbers Bundle
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Letters and Numbers Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality. I can imagine an older child would ..., 14 Oct. 2016
Excellent quality. I can imagine an older child would love learning and making their own words and sums.
I bought these for my autistic toddler, who is obsessed with numbers and letters, he really enjoys lining them all up in colours, and then takes them off and starts again, keeps him busy for ages.
They truly are excellent quality, as anything else we've given hi he has picked the stickers off, these have been with him everyday for a month, and still going strong in mint condition!

Melissa & Doug 10475 Wooden Animal Magnets in a Box - 20 Pieces
Melissa & Doug 10475 Wooden Animal Magnets in a Box - 20 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars he does enjoy having us point and tell him, 14 Oct. 2016
My autistic son, who we bought three magnet packs and a white board LOVES these. So far, he has been unable to peel the pictures off, as they are considerably high quality for the price.
We've been pointing and teaching him the names and noises, although he is non-verbal, he does enjoy having us point and tell him. There is a bigger variety than I expected, despite the number being correct, it just feels like there are more, perhaps it's because they are such a good size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6