Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Stoveman > Reviews

Content by Stoveman

Stoveman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wireless Mouse, [Hot Sales Version] Pictek 2.4G Wireless Laptop Mouse Computer Mice PC Mouse with Nano Receiver, 6 Buttons, 2400 DPI 5 Adjustment Levels, Auto Sleeping For Windows Mac - Energey Saving
Offered by YongTop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value mouse - ideal for laptop use., 13 April 2017
Great value. Palm rest is a bit smaller than a standard mouse but nothing you can't get used to. Worked straight-out the box. Be warned there is no red led so you might think your batteries are dead.

TeckNet Backlit Bluetooth Illuminated Ultra-Slim (7mm) Wireless Keyboard with Built-in Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery for iOS (iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2), Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad game changer, 13 April 2017
My son was thinking of buying a chromebookm but i suggested one of these to hook up to his iPad as a trial. He loves it! Has completely changed his iPad habits. Backlit keyboard is great for working on bus at night and early morning en route to college.
So impressed may buy one myself as i hate the mobile phone keyboard!

Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Tripod for SLR Cameras
Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Tripod for SLR Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of essential kit for all photograhers - but buy a gimble too, 17 Mar. 2017
Works really well to hold our Nikon DSLRs. Nice balance between flexibility and sturdiness which is very reassuring.
Great for holding the camera still for night shots.
Turns the camera into apiece of office furniture when sitting on the desk or cabinet!
I also purchased a gimble from amazon (but not he ridiculous priced Joby) which I would also suggest is essential for maximising positioning options.

Original Nespresso AEROCCINO 3 Frothing Whisk
Original Nespresso AEROCCINO 3 Frothing Whisk
Offered by TCB DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, 17 Mar. 2017
I lost my original and bought his to replace it so I cannot make direct comparison. Does the job. Stem is slightly longer than the original I think. It seems easier to hold in my fingers.

Ok few weeks on and i am very happy. It actually froths the milk better than the original.thick creamy froth every time no matter what type of milk.

Sony MDR-ZX770BN Wireless and Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black and Blue
Sony MDR-ZX770BN Wireless and Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black and Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 17 Mar. 2017
My sone loves his Christmas present. They travel every where with him. They are a bit on the large size but that seems to be the fashion.
Despite their size its worth considering getting a case (which are not cheap) - especially if you travel a lot.
They look cool (apparently) and sound great - especially if you listen to heavy bass and club music (apparently). Little sound leakage to annoy fellow passengers..

Nilfisk High Quality Non Original Nilfisk King GM200/ 310/ 410 GS80/ 90, GM90, GM300 Series Hose Assembly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Replacement, 17 Mar. 2017
Replaced my original hose that had snapped at the base. Fits my Nilfisk King perfectly. Maybe not as heavy as the original and a bit stiffer but maybe it needs time to break-in (which won't take long in my house!). The airflow slider on this I think is better designed and easier to operate than the original one.

SPARES2GO Microfibre Cloth Bags for Nilfisk King Series Vacuum cleaner (Pack of 15)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 17 Mar. 2017
Haven't tried them out yet but they look like they will do the job and seem to be made out of teh same material as the original ones.
(that sort of cottony stuff) There does not appear to be a cardboard slider over the hole. Not a big deal to me.
They come in individual bags of 5 which makes storage a bit easier, Bags are branded "Airflow Extreme".
If they work Ok then they are exceptional value compared to the originals.

Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Offered by iclickuk

5.0 out of 5 stars A great device. Well Reccomended, 26 Jan. 2017
Impulse but during the sale. I love this device. We use it for taking condensation off of our velux windows - no more stupid cloths.
We have soem Veluxes taht are quire high in our extention. Trying to clean them requires step-ladders so this make the job easier and reduces time on the ladder - happy days!
We also use it for drying our shower glass as we suffer from the effects of hard water.
Have tried cleaning the windows and its really good - once again it saves having cloths to buff up the glass. I bought this version because of its price and also because some reviewers had said the latest version didn't seem to be as powerful. Cannot comment on that, but I find suction good. Make sure the blades are free of grit and hair and there's no smearing. Batter life is good for what we use it for.

Junsi Replacement 1.2M Upgrade Audio Cable Wire Lead Line Cord for AKG K450 Headphones
Offered by Junsi Electronicsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last - Sensible Replacement Cables for AKG450s!, 26 Jan. 2017
At last! Decent replacement cables for my AKG450s. Far better than the original that came with the cans - its thicker and longer. Red colour is quite stylish (but may not be everyone's taste). The odd AKG plug shape has been replicated and it works OK for me. No problems with removing it (not that i'd do that often). As can be seen in the picture, the plugs have a good sleeve on them so I expect the last. This set of headphones is for use in work at my desk so they don't suffer much abuse. Oh - one last thing. The cable is still a good size to roll up and fit in the AKG case - in fact I have two of them plus the originals in there.

Professional Ballhead with Quick Release Plate for Monopod Tripod Camera Canon 70D 60D 700D 650D 600D 1100D Nikon D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D3200 Pentax LF24
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Like many other reviewers I purchased this gimble to compliment ..., 26 Jan. 2017
Like many other reviewers I purchased this gimble to compliment a Joby Gorillapod and avoid the extortionate cost of their device!
I received the gimble a couple of days after ordering and it was well packed. The gimble itself was contained within a plain brown box that was well sealed. No instructions accompanied the device.
The first thing to notice about the device is its weight. It’s not overly heavy but it does feel robust. The finish is matt black and looks like it has been done well and should last. In fact my general impression is that the unit is very professional and for the want of a logo or sticker would probably pass as one of the more expensive branded items.
From reviews on Amazon I was aware of the devices two main features, the sliding quick release plate and the joint grip. The lack of instructions meant that I had to spend a few minutes fathoming out exactly how these worked.
The slide plate is released by first switch a small silver locking pin and then flipping the top lever. The slide plate is returned simply by clicking it back into place. The top lever will flip back into position automatically requiring you to restore the locking pin back to its locked position
The slide plate attaches to the camera by a smaller threaded screw. There is a handy D ring on the underside of the plate that helps screw this in if needed. I had no issue with screw length and both my cameras feel secure.
The joint grip was initially quite tight so it was not obvious how it worked. At first I thought the handle had to be pulled out as there was some movement on it, but this is not the case. It simply needs a bit of effort to turn it anticlockwise – I guess it will loosen up over time. Grip is good and easily supports the weight of both our Nikon DLSRs – a D70 and a D5300 and a copycat GoPro.
The unit itself requires the larger threaded screw on the Gorrillapod. No adapter is supplied but my Gorrilapod came with one.
I am very impressed with this device I think it will serve me well. I’d be curious to see what advantages the Gorrillpod has for the significant additional cost. At this price you can buy a couple of them for the kit bag or a tripod/monopod.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6