Profile for melly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Perfect People
Perfect People

4.0 out of 5 stars good thriller, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Perfect People (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and the short chapters set a fast pace of reading. Although I have never read books by this author before i will certainly be reading more. I found the book chilling and hard to put down it really makes you think how science can be as damaging as it can be amazing. I would recomend this book and it would make a good hoiday read easy to pick up and dip in and out.

CAITS-JEWELLS PINK AND CLEAR Crystal Bead SHAMBALLA BRACELET with 9 Iced out Grey Disco ball beads covered in crystals and 4 highly polished Hematite beads
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 30 July 2012
I ordered this on behalf of a friend for her daughters birthday and was really pleased when it arrived. Excellent quality and a bargain. My friend was also pleaed with the quality and couldnt believe the price. I will buy from this seller again and would highly recomend them.

'Dancing' Leaves (copper speckle) Set of 3
'Dancing' Leaves (copper speckle) Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely item, 30 July 2012
I bought these for my Mum as a birthday present and she was thrilled with them. Excellent quality prompt delivery and actually arrived on her birthday. I will buy from this seller again and am more than happy with my purchase.

Baltic amber and sterling silver 925 cognac horse pendant jewellery jewelry (no chain)
Offered by Silver Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 30 July 2012
Although the picture made it look bigger than what it was I was still thrilled when it arrived. Excellent quality and well worth the money with prompt delivery and well packaged. I will buy from this seller again.

Horse Silver Clip On Charm
Horse Silver Clip On Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 30 July 2012
I love this charm and as a horse lover it was perfect and the detail was amazing well worth every penny. I would buy from this seller again and would highly recommend them. It was delivered promptly and well packaged.

The Mistress's Revenge
The Mistress's Revenge
by Tamar Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt put it down, 30 July 2012
This review is from: The Mistress's Revenge (Paperback)
I found this book totally engrossing and I couldnt put it down. Although the main character Sally was a selfish person I found myself rooting for her. It was really well written and got me hooked from the start and had a clever twist. This would make an excellent holiday beach read easy to pick up and get lost in.

The Ninety Days Of Genevieve
The Ninety Days Of Genevieve
by Lucinda Carrington

1.0 out of 5 stars yawn, 25 July 2012
A completely boring badly written book. The plot is more lost the plot and so boring and predictable. I wish I hadnt wasted my time with this load of rubbish.

Crystal Circle - Hanging Crystal Sun Catcher
Crystal Circle - Hanging Crystal Sun Catcher
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 25 July 2012
This arrived promptly and I was over the moon when I opened it. Well made and really sparkly and excellent value for money. It would make a lovely gift and I would order from this company again and will tell all my friends.

88London Shamballa Union Jack Flag 12mm Swarovski Bead Sterling Silver Stud Earrings, Crystal, Disco Ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 3 July 2012
These are lovely sparkly earrings and would make a good gift. I am really pleased with them and wore them straight away. I have already had a few comments and have been asked where I purchased them from. They were a good price and postage and packing was free which made them more of a bargain. I will buy from this seller again.

Elements Silver B3447 Ladies' Charm Sterling Silver Bracelet Length of 20.5 cm
Elements Silver B3447 Ladies' Charm Sterling Silver Bracelet Length of 20.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet, 3 July 2012
I recieved this in the post today and was really pleased. The packaging was lovley and its a good quality bracelet very dainty but strong. I will be ordering more from this seller again and cant wait to buy some charms to go on it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4