Profile for Mr. Geoff Staley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Geoff Staley

Mr. Geoff Staley "geoffskier1" (UK)

Bluetooth Audio Adaptor - LAYEN i-SYNC Bluetooth Music Receiver. Stream Music Wirelessly From Your Bluetooth Transmitting Device; iPod, iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 Player, PC or Laptop to your Docking Station or Stereo System. This Bluetooth Dongle Will Transform Your Dock. Works with Amazon Echo / Echo Dot - (Not Suitable for Cars - See Below)
Offered by LAYEN

Birdman [DVD]
Birdman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Keaton

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Rubbish, 16 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Birdman [DVD] (DVD)
One of the worst films I have watched this year. How it ever won an Oscar I will never know.

Panasonic DMR-EZ27 - Multi Format DVD Recorder - With 1080P Up-Conversion & Freeview - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Recorder, 3 Aug. 2008
Brillient piece of equipment. I have put on DVD all my photos from my iPOD. Also I have linked with my VCR and recorded all my old videos of my water skiing years. I have recorder recent video camera tapes onto one DVD therefore freeing up tapes to record again. Having everything on DVD is excellent as you only need to take DVD disc to family and friends houses instead of connecting up video camera or iPOD with their TV.
What a great piece of equipment. I am very pleased *****

Geoff

Top of the Pops: 40th Anniversary [DVD] [1964]
Top of the Pops: 40th Anniversary [DVD] [1964]
Dvd ~ Lulu Cartwright

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought Back Memories, 16 Feb. 2005
Excellent DVD "Top of the Pops" was always a favorite of mine since the 60's. I watched it every Thursday as a teenager and well into my 20's. The quality of the black & white footage is great and I had forgotten how good the songs still are. DVD has a great balance of old and more up to date artists. Let's hope they bring out another DVD to celebrate 50 years of TOTP's. This DVD is well worth buying or renting. I enjoyed it a lot.