Profile for Dr Um > Reviews

Content by Dr Um

Dr Um (Leeds, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Rocket Dog Risky, Women's Ballet Flats, Black (Derby Black), 6 UK (39 EU)
Rocket Dog Risky, Women's Ballet Flats, Black (Derby Black), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2016
I love Rocket Dog shoes - veggie friendly, and they always fit like a glove.

Armband for iPhone 6 (4.7" screen) by Tune Belt
Armband for iPhone 6 (4.7" screen) by Tune Belt
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - it's a snug fit if you have ..., 19 April 2016
Great product - it's a snug fit if you have a case on your phone, but stays put once it's in! I've owned this product before for my previous iPhones and have always been happy with them.

Paradiddle Women's T-Shirt dark colors RLRRLRLL Music Women's Dark T-Shirt by CafePress - S Black
Offered by CafePressUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt for drummers, 20 Aug. 2014
Love this T-shirt - a little different from all the other drumming T-shirts that are available. It does seem to come up slightly small, but fits nonetheless. Nice product.

Uhlsport Kids Team Essential Socks - Black, Size 33-36
Uhlsport Kids Team Essential Socks - Black, Size 33-36

5.0 out of 5 stars Best football socks my son has worn, 5 Sept. 2013
These socks are fantastic! My main criterion when choosing socks for my young son is how easy they are to get on and off over shin pads, as it can be very tricky with some socks. These are brilliant - lovely and stretchy, and, for the first time, he can now get himself ready for football. They are also a great fit and, apparently, very comfortable. Add to that the very reasonable price and, all in all, a great buy.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Offered by The Great British Corner Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat - sturdy, practical and resonably priced, 4 Sept. 2011
I have now bought two of these seats - they're good quality, easy to clean, don't slip on the loo seat and are reasonably priced. I've tried various other brands and seat designs before, but found these ones to be by far the best.

Black Dice 'Guru' Black Unisex Watch With White LED Programmable Scrolling Message

3.0 out of 5 stars BIG watch with no instructions, 16 May 2011
I found this watch unsuitable for me in a number of ways. Firstly, whilst it undoubtedly looks great, it is really very large for a unisex watch - you can't quite get the scale from the pictures, and I found it just too big on my wrist. Then I discovered that in order to actually view the time, you seemingly had to press the button on the side of the watch in order to activate the LED display. As a busy mum, I frankly don't have two hands free every time I need to check what time it is, and this seems like a very odd feature - surely most people just want to be able to look at their wrist and, bingo, there's the time? I was sadly unable to check whether this feature could be disabled in some way, and the time made to show permanently, as the watch cam with instructions for a completely different, non-digital model! In the end I returned the watch for a refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2011 10:58 AM BST

Melissa & Doug Knight Costume Role Play Set
Melissa & Doug Knight Costume Role Play Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful costume, great value for money, 30 Mar. 2011
Bought this for my nephew's 3rd birthday. He was delighted with it and wanted to wear it straight away. He did have to roll the sleeves up a little, but it still looked great, and at least he will get years of use from it. The quality is fabulous, and it looks like it will wear well. Well worth the money, and would definitely buy other items from the Melissa and Doug range.

Damask Black Water Repellent Polyester Shower Curtain Including 12 Curtain Rings

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but curtain eyelets falling out, 30 Mar. 2011
The shower curtain looks good, and does a good job of keeping the water where you want it! However, the rings that came with it were a little cheap looking, and the eyelets have started to come out of the curtain after a matter of weeks.

How Big is a Million? (Usborne Picture Storybooks) (Picture Books)
How Big is a Million? (Usborne Picture Storybooks) (Picture Books)
by Anna Milbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book which my numbers-mad son adores, 25 Oct. 2010
I bought this book for my son's 5th birthday, as he's crazy about anything to do with numbers. Whilst he was able to recognise large numbers, I wasn't sure that he understood the magnitudes involved, so thought this book would help him to get his head around this concept. The book achieves this by incorporating the numbers into the story: 10 fish, 100 penguins, 1000 snowflakes, and then the surprise ending depicting 1,000,000. It's also a lovely story in its own right - the illustrations are delightful. If only maths could always be this cute!

1 X BLACK INK FINE PILOT LAUNDRY TEC FABRIC MARKER PEN
1 X BLACK INK FINE PILOT LAUNDRY TEC FABRIC MARKER PEN
Offered by Morgan's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Much less hassle than sewing or iron-on labels, 25 Oct. 2010
I'm really pleased with this pen. I bought some iron-on name labels for my son's school uniform, but they were dreadful, so in the end I decided to stop wasting time and just write his name on the laundry labels in his clothes. It has worked a treat - his name is still clearly legible after many washes. This pen has saved me a lot of time and sanity!

Page: 1 | 2