Profile for alice > Reviews

Star Trek Star Charts
Star Trek Star Charts
by Geoffrey T. Mandel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 April 2016
This review is from: Star Trek Star Charts (Paperback)
I gave it to my son for his birthday , he was over the moon, ha

1939: The Last Season of Peace (Bloomsbury Reader)
1939: The Last Season of Peace (Bloomsbury Reader)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 13 Oct. 2014
Fantastic but quite sad about the first world war in places, which I always feel sad about but I enjoyed this well written book.

Butlins in its Prime
Butlins in its Prime

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Butlin Memories, 13 Oct. 2014
What a well written book and full of memorable events that I could relate to. I wished this book was twice as long as it was bacause it was all interesting and very descriptive, the person writing it seemed the original nice guy and everybody liked him because he was such a gentleman and good manager who treated his employees well. I filled me in with lots of information I have always wondered about Billy Butlin and it mentioned Butlins Filey a lot where I have only been twice but made a huge impression on me.

Pettex Premium Clumping Cat Litter 20 kg
Pettex Premium Clumping Cat Litter 20 kg
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats choice, 5 Sept. 2014
No complaints with this cat litter, is good value and good quality and my cat likes it too I will not be going anywhere else to get my cat litter thanks.

I Know Nothing!: An Autobiography
I Know Nothing!: An Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to Read, 5 Sept. 2014
I enjoyed this book, it was at no time boring, like some books can wax and wane in interest throughout their length, but not this one it was interesting all the way through thanks to Andrews good writing.

Country House Society: The Private Lives of England's Upper Class After the First World War

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 5 Sept. 2014
I feel enthusiastic about rating this book as its the best book I have read in a long time its very very good in my opinion, It brings together in one book the information I have read and I have nearly finished and I am very sorry. I wish it had been twice as long and am thinking of getting the actual book to put in my bookcase.

As They Slept
As They Slept

5.0 out of 5 stars ... waiting for a bus in the rain and wind funny, everyday life made, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: As They Slept (Kindle Edition)
This author could make waiting for a bus in the rain and wind funny, everyday life made hilarious

As They Slept - Part 2
As They Slept - Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Ha ha ha ha is my reaction to this book ..., 27 Aug. 2014
Ha ha ha ha is my reaction to this book, this author deals with the small fry of everyday life and makes it funny

Body and Soul - Relaxation: Resting the Mind Reviving the Body
Body and Soul - Relaxation: Resting the Mind Reviving the Body

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
Yes very calming and relaxing

THE WELLBEING RELAXATION CD for stress anxiety panic disorder, very effective sleep aid.
Offered by Your Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
Very relaxing and useful in those moments when you need to really relax

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6