Profile for Mr. K. R. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. R. Smith

Mr. K. R. Smith "Vacationer" (UK)

Anker® TC840 Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Case for iPad mini 2 and iPad mini - Smart Case with Auto Sleep / Wake, Comfortable Built-In Keyboard and Extra Long Battery Life (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker TC820 Keyboard Cover, 1 May 2014
This is the second keyboard cover i have purchased for my iPad Mini, the first was ok, but the keyboard was crammed with buttons that needed too much pressure to work.
My new Anker Keyboard Cover is simply great the buttons have a reatime feel to them, take only the right amount of pressure for them to work. There are four lights and two buttons to the top right corner that let you know where and what is needed to know. The USB charging connection is on the side near to the mentioned lights and switches.
The build quality is good without any of the "leather feel rubbish" or "faux leather look", it is quite simply made from quality materials that give it a quality feel, and durable usability.
I believe this product to be of good value at 25.99 GBP and worth buying.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (White)
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker Astro E5 15000mAh Dual USB Portable Charger., 21 April 2014
This device has been a saving grace, I had used a HyperJuice Mini for a short time and found it to be ok initially, but developed a fault and HyperJuice would not deal with it as it was out of 12 months warranty.
My new Anker Astro E5 however has been used just as much in the few weeks I have owned it as the HyperJuice Mini.
My new device has an 18 month warranty and performs well.
Just one criticism, the switch that switches on the device when connected to my iPhone or iPad can be knocked or brushed, would have been better as a sliding switch. A small gripe!
I recommend this device.

RAY-BAN - RAYBAN RB4101 710 58 mm
RAY-BAN - RAYBAN RB4101 710 58 mm
Offered by So-Lunettes

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my wife., 21 April 2014
My wife wanted these Ray-Ban sunglasses, so I got them for her and she is very pleased with them.
Quality and timeless styling.

Anker® 24W Dual-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5S 5 4S, iPad 5 4 3 2, Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3 2, Tab 4 3 Pro, HTC One, PS Vita, Gopro, External Batteries and more [Black]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker 24W Dual Port Rapid USB Car 12volt/Truck 24volt, 21 April 2014
I have found this charger to be quick and reliable. A real bonus is not having to worry that when my devices are being charged they get the maximum charge for the respective device. Having the option for 12/24 volt supply is another worry lost, especially as I use this device in my car or truck.
The price is reasonable for its abilities, I paid 9.99GBP including postage.
I recommend this product, for the mobile user.

Sony MDRNC200D.CE7 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Sony MDRNC200D.CE7 Noise Cancelling Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones, 30 Mar. 2014
I bought these headphone for my wife and she tells me she loves them. Just the ticket for the long haul flight.

Hyperjuice Mini 7200mah Ext Battery Silv(HJ72-SILVER)
Hyperjuice Mini 7200mah Ext Battery Silv(HJ72-SILVER)

1.0 out of 5 stars HyperJuice Mini 7200mah, 30 Mar. 2014
For Christmas 2012 my wife bought me a Hyperjuice Mini 7200mah battery, because I have to have power for my gadgets.
Here we are 1 year and 3 months later and my Hyperjuice battery is no more.
I would advise you to reconsider buying this item, because the use I personally have had from the device was little, just used for the holiday flights and the odd trip out. When I really needed it, no use at all. The people at HyperJuice we not interested as the warranty was no longer current.

7" Notebook and Large External Hard Drives Case
7" Notebook and Large External Hard Drives Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic external hard drive case, 21 July 2009
I purchased this case to protect my Seagate external hard drive from knocks and bumps. This it does well. I can also get all the cables and the power adapter in the case as well, so much better than the box the hard drive came in. The inside of the case is adjustable for differing shapes and sizes which is a bonus.

Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack (All BPs)
Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack (All BPs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mamma Mia, 7 Feb. 2009
We saw the film Mamma Mia and just had to get the sound track as well. Great film, sound track brings it all back to mind.