Profile for Sue Steel > Reviews

Content by Sue Steel

Sue Steel (North Cyprus)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Veiled Eyes (Lake People Book 1)
Veiled Eyes (Lake People Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 31 Mar. 2017
I give this a five star review as I found the story unusual, fascinating and believable. The Deep South has many secrets and the author shares her perception of some of these with us in a thought provoking way. The characters were well structured and I really enjoyed the whole book. The sort you want to finish to know the end but then miss it, like an old friend.

My Grape Escape: (The Grape Series #3)
My Grape Escape: (The Grape Series #3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Grape reading, 18 Mar. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book of the trials and tribulations of buying and renovating a house in France. The characters were amusing and believable and whilst I know little about France or the French the author made it all real to me.

A good book for a holiday read, not heavy or thought provoking but I like to be entertained by the books I read and this certainly lived up to that. Thank you

Once Upon A Christmas Eve
Once Upon A Christmas Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first book, 27 Dec. 2016
This is a short story in verse form. It tells the story succinctly and in a way children love...rhyme. The accompanying pictures are super colourful and again, children will identify with the animals. Parents will love reading this to their children and children will soon remember the story. I will be very surprised if this is not a winner.

The Blue Lotus Flower
The Blue Lotus Flower

4.0 out of 5 stars A very different read, 21 Sept. 2016
I have never read a book of this genre before. It was quite addictive, quite gory in some sequences and definitely thought provoking.

I found the frequent use of the same narrative annoying, almost as if the author was not aware he was duplicating.

I was disappointed with number of spelling errors in the book and it should be proof read again.

Enjoyable but I hope it does not give me nightmares.

eleMar-Women's Bikini Top Pink Nelke/Weiß , 40D, 4-162-02D
eleMar-Women's Bikini Top Pink Nelke/Weiß , 40D, 4-162-02D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 11 Sept. 2016
Not too bad but a bit tight. It will stretch with use though. Good price

O 'Neill PW M & M Solid Bandeau Top Bc blue Blau - Blau - Blue Print Size:22
O 'Neill PW M & M Solid Bandeau Top Bc blue Blau - Blau - Blue Print Size:22

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I asked for, 11 Sept. 2016
I asked 2XL and received 38B. Way too small

Loved by the Dragon: A Dragon Shifter Paranormal Romance (Dawn of the Dragons Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for anyone who wishes shifters existed, 11 Sept. 2016
I loved this book. I have become obsessed with Shifter books and thought Wolves were the ones for me but having read Loved by a Dragon I am torn. To me, the book is believable, well written with the right amount of erotica, humour and empathy. How I wish these mythical creatures existed. If you enjoy make believe, this book is for you

A Highlander's Obsession: A Highlander's Beloved Novel
A Highlander's Obsession: A Highlander's Beloved Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Shift yourself and read this., 6 Aug. 2016
I am beginning to think shifters is my genre of book. This is the first bear shifter book I have read and other than the sometimes annoying dialect the book is great.

Wouldn't it be something if there were shifters amongst us.....I hope there are but even if there are not, then those who write about them please continue and it gives me great pleasure to read the books.

I liked the grandmother character particularly in this book. An older woman with some spunk....fabulous and I bet she wears purple with a red hat. Looking forward to reading the next in the series.

Cosega Sphere (The Cosega Sequence Book 4)
Cosega Sphere (The Cosega Sequence Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another read you should purchase., 6 Aug. 2016
I had read the other three Cosega books sometime ago and I did have trouble remembering the initial plot (as I read a LOT of books) but as soon as I began, it all came back to me and I thought this book 4, for me, was by far the easiest to read. Now whether that was because I had read the other three I do not know but this books seemed to sit better with me. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the plot seemed to fall into place.

As usual, the author made the story exciting and entertaining, as well as thought provoking. What if all that has gone before and all that is to come is known by some? Do we want to know the future? Do we learn from the past (an easily answered No to that one).

The author is very intelligent, that is a given but his writing allows those of us who are less intelligent to delve into his world, if only for a short period of time.

I recommend this book and indeed the series. Keep writing!

The Unusual Second Life of Thomas Weaver: A Middle Falls Time Travel Novel (Middle Falls Time Travel Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Life After Death....thank goodness., 29 July 2016
"I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review"

I have not read anything like this before but I definitely will again. An unusual plot but one I found convincing. I do believe in Life after Death and reincarnation so this probably helped me enjoy the book. Characters are believable and the story was quite gripping but sometimes I felt a little let down, almost as if the author had lost a little interest in particular sections. Just not as strong in some places. I also thought the book to be quite short but maybe that is because I read it quite quickly which testifies to my enjoyment.
I did not find any mistakes or typos (which I do often in books) which was great. I would certainly like to see another book by Shawn Inmon as I think he might just have found his genre of writing. Would be interesting to see this in film too. If you do not believe in Life After Death or Reincarnation, this is not for you, but if you do....buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5