Profile for Crisis girl > Reviews

Content by Crisis girl

Crisis girl "crisis girl" (Newcastle, U.K.)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful dress, 26 April 2014
I bought this dress a couple of weeks ago and it is absolutely stunning. I'm size 12, but went for a size 14 and it fits perfectly. The dress is very flattering indeed and the quality of the dress is great. The colours are very vibrant and it's quickly become one of my favourite dresses. I'm thinking about buying the same dress, but in a different colour. I would highly recommend this dress.

Modern Shabby Chic White Ceramic Teapot Table Lamp
Modern Shabby Chic White Ceramic Teapot Table Lamp
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain, 9 Sept. 2013
I bought this a few months ago and I love it. It was great value for money and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Sound System ( NTSC ) Region 0
Sound System ( NTSC ) Region 0

5.0 out of 5 stars Box of delights, 9 Sept. 2013
Apart from the pure joy of this boxed set, by preordering it, I paid £77.00, a real bargain as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, on to Sound System itself. It's a beautifully presented set and it's quite clear a lot of thought has gone into it. Considering everything you get in the set, one could be forgiven that it would be quite flimsy. Not at all, it's well designed, well built and well presented. Of course, the most important thing is the music and let me tell you, the CDs are magnificent. The sound quality is great and was well worth buying them (again). A truly wonderful present to myself and I still believe The Clash are the best rock 'n' roll band of all time!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2013 11:08 PM BST

5831-nude-L Sakkas Women's Full Body Thermal Braless Body Shaper With Adjustable Straps and Abdominal thermal zone with latex "Rubberflex" - Nude / Large
Offered by Sakka's

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish, 2 Sept. 2013
I'm not a big girl, but I wanted something that would give me a bit more shape and hide the lumps and bumps. This was not the item for me at all. It did take a lite time to put on (which was fine) and once on, it did nothing to enhance my figure at all. Sent it back for a refund.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning dress, 27 Aug. 2013
I bought this dress for a wedding. It's beautifully made and the material is gorgeous. Unfortunately it's a bit on the small size. I bought a size 14 and I'm generally between a 12-14. I'm hoping to return it and get a bigger size.

Ross Noble - Nobleism [DVD]
Ross Noble - Nobleism [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ross Noble
Offered by FREETIME

4.0 out of 5 stars Noble at his best, 6 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Ross Noble - Nobleism [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this whilst waitng for the DVD of 'Things' to be released. I have all of Ross Noble's DVDs, not his personal collection, but the DVDs he's released and it has to be said that Nobelism is up there with the likes of Fizzy Logic. Ross noble is probably the best stand up comedian around and if you haven't had the chance to see him live, then treat yourself to this DVD. It is so funny. We laughted from start to finish. it's a guaranteed winner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2009 2:38 PM GMT