Profile for Mr. Kevin P. Neal > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Evolution Mini Belt Sander, 280 W, 230 V
Evolution Mini Belt Sander, 280 W, 230 V

1.0 out of 5 stars Next to useless, 19 Mar. 2017
This is next to useless ; As per other reviews - Yes it does get very hot very quickly. The main problem though is its ability to sand effectively. The metal base that governs the area you can sand at any one time ie the sole plate is so small that it is in essence useless if you want to sand anything flat.
If you were considering this as a purchase pay a little extra and get something that is a bigger and more capable of sanding wood flat

Vintage Since 1966, 50th Birthday Gift FUNNY Ladies , womans cotton t shirt. ideal birthday Gift (M 12, Fuchsia)
Offered by TSHIRT PRINTING 4 U

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product but woefully slow delivery, 16 Aug. 2016
The product itself is fine - The T-shirt is of a reasonable standard & the printing seems ok but has yet to be washed to see how it holds up.
Please be mindful that you may have to wait a lot longer than you anticipate to receive this item - My order finally arrived 10 days after placing my order, which is far too long

Severed: A History of Heads Lost and Heads Found
Severed: A History of Heads Lost and Heads Found
by Frances Larson

2.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed with this mainly because despite it being fairly well ..., 16 Aug. 2016
I am disappointed with this mainly because despite it being fairly well written the author has chosen to continually reiterate a point leading to repetition. If you take out the constant repetition the book would it has to be said be have a lot less pages

Slasher - The Complete First Season [DVD]
Slasher - The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie McGrath
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable horror/thriller, 16 Aug. 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this !
Despite some of the negative reviews including some which make reference to the female lead having a large watch ?? Really.
The lead lady is not the greatest actress in the world but she is far from the worst and gives a performance that is ok and does not detract from the show.
This is well worth viewing as it offers something a little different from the mainstream horror shows, which have been released in the past few years

Sunoptic R13 Blue Reading Glasses - Strength +1.50 Including Case
Sunoptic R13 Blue Reading Glasses - Strength +1.50 Including Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap rubbish, 1 May 2016
I know these spectacles are cheap but they should be strong enough to withstand the rigours of them being opened in order to put them on.
These are made of plastic not much thicker than Mr Kipling uses to put his mince pies in. Not only that but the lens were put in back to front & so everything you looked at when wearing them looked concave.
Don't waste your money they truly are rubbish

Great Beard Funny Design Novelty Gift Tea Coffee Office Ceramic 11oz Mug
Great Beard Funny Design Novelty Gift Tea Coffee Office Ceramic 11oz Mug
Offered by Lapal Dimension

3.0 out of 5 stars average, 9 April 2016
The mug itself is ok , pity the handle appears to have been put on upside down

Mo Bro's Grooming Kit- Moustache Wax, Beard Balm, Oil, Comb, Scissors & Gift Bag (Vanilla & Mango)
Offered by mo-bros

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 April 2016
This little kit is amazing value for the price. I purchased the vanilla & mango, which has a really pleasant smell, which lasts well & has been remarked upon by so many people who also love the smell.
The little scissors are perfect for trimming the little uncontrollable hairs & the comb is perfect
If you are new to beard grooming this is the kit you should buy

Natural Man Bay Lime Beard Oil - All Natural Beard Conditioner by Botanical Skinworks, 4 Ounce
Offered by MajorGoodsUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 7 April 2016
There are numerous beard oils available and a significant difference between the price of the cheapest & most expensive. Strange then that the products themselves do not differ so significantly.
This one has a very masculine smell of West Indian Bay & lime & I have to say I happen to really like as does my wife.
It comes in a handy pump dispenser & all that is required is 2 or 3 drops.
I can heartily recommend this due to not only its price, only £4.95 for 4oz/100ml, but also its masculine scent, which lasted considerably longer than others & it keeps my beard soft & conditioned

AGPtEK A02 70 Hours Music Playback MP3 Lossless Sound Entry Hi-Fi 8GB Music MP3 Player (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Total value for money, 23 Aug. 2015
I needed a replacement for my 120gb I-pod classic, which I accidentally left in my shorts when I went swimming.
I discovered that the Classic was no longer available & to be honest I was fed up with the problems with I tunes.
I bought this as I did not need as much storage & this was cheap as chips.
I was genuinely surprised at the sound quality, which compared with my other I-pod is difficult to differentiate.
This is just so easy to use - just drag & drop files when it is connected to my laptop.
It is very, very small & light & with a 3.5 jack connects through the aux port on my Fatman I-tube player with no noticeable loss of sound.
You can also make a playlist straight from the device itself with no need to connect it to a computer or laptop.
I can heartily recommend this as the sound quality is very good including the volume. The graphic equalizer works well & in short this is an absolute bargain for the measly cost of just over £20

Grunwerg Stainless Steel Milk frothing Frother Jug Pot 400ml - MF-400
Grunwerg Stainless Steel Milk frothing Frother Jug Pot 400ml - MF-400
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 12 Aug. 2015
Sturdy stainless steel design with a single mesh within attached to the plunger.
It will froth both hot and cold milk & in my experience works very well.
It does tend to leak a little at the top but only if you fill the jug up.
I have found that it works best when you fill the jug about 3/4 full.
It is also worth noting that the milk needs to rest for about 10 secs to produce the bestfroth

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10