Profile for sillygoose > Reviews

Vatch's Thai Street Food
Vatch's Thai Street Food
by Vatcharin Bhumichitr

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service., 19 May 2011
I bought this gift for my dad who lives in Canada. The level of communication from elite digital uk was great as I was worried that it may not arrive in time for his birthday or that it wouldn't arrive at all. I can't comment on the book itself, although my dad is quite chuffed with it and can't wait to start trying out recipes, however I can highly rate the company it was purchased from and look forward to dealings with them in the future.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Double
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars a little dissapointed, but it was my own fault, 29 Oct. 2008
the item in the image made it look as though it was thicker than it really was. thought there was going to be some padding to give my mattress that extra OOMPH but its basically a glorified sheet. ive never bought a mattress protector before so it was probably my own fault for not understanding the product in the first place.

Foundations of Nursing Practice: Fundamentals of Holistic Care
Foundations of Nursing Practice: Fundamentals of Holistic Care
by Chris Brooker

5.0 out of 5 stars great price!, 29 Oct. 2008
a great book for a fraction of the cost it was going for at my university's bookstore. the item was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

Belledorm Fitted Sheet 28cm Deep, 200 Thread Count, Ivory, Single Size
Belledorm Fitted Sheet 28cm Deep, 200 Thread Count, Ivory, Single Size
Offered by Jansons Direct Linens

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!, 29 Oct. 2008
this is by far the best money ive spent in a while!! perfect for those winter nites, nice and fluffy and at a great price. the only problem is that i now dont ever want to leave my bed especially on a cold morning. im getting my flatmate one for xmas as i keep catching her coming home after a long shift and standing at my door staring at my cosy duvet lol!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2009 3:11 PM BST