Profile for mandie howard > Reviews

Content by mandie howard

mandie howard (U.K)

Page: 1 | 2
Lenovo YOGA Tab 3 10.1-Inch Flip Case - IVSO Slim Folio Book Case Cover for Lenovo YOGA Tab 3 10.1-Inch Tablet - with Card Holder, Hand Strap (Blue)
Offered by X-FlashBox

X
X
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
Definitely worth a listen! I mainly purchased this album as it was missing from my collection - & I am so glad I did, fans will love this! I know I did!!!

Adrenalize
Adrenalize
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt Adrenalized after listening to this great C. D., 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Adrenalize (Audio CD)
A must buy for any Def Leopard fans out there! Take your time & enjoy this album,so glad it is now in my collection!! Plenty of material for everyone to enjoy!

Euphoria
Euphoria

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant music!, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
This C.D. is a must for fans both old & new! The boys power out their music, it is a must have if you are into Def Leopard! Great sound as always!

On Through The Night
On Through The Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Great C.D!, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: On Through The Night (Audio CD)
I love Def Leopard & as I didn't have this album in my collection, I decide it was a must, really enjoyed listening to it. If you are into this great band, you will appreciate this brilliant album!

EEYORE Decal DONKEY DISNEY POOH WINNIE Car Sticker
EEYORE Decal DONKEY DISNEY POOH WINNIE Car Sticker

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered two - received one!!!!, 3 Jan. 2014
I love Eeyore, so much so that when I spotted these car stickers, I ordered two, so I had a spare! I received one only although I paid for two!! I am hoping that it now turns up, each day I check the post & I'm disappointed! Please sort this & arrange for my second sticker is sent A.S.A.P please. The one sticker I did receive was lovely & nice quality, my only concern is the missing item!!!!!!!

Soul Book
Soul Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod is amazing!, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Soul Book (Audio CD)
Have several Rod Stewart C.D.'s, so this has made a welcome addition to my collection, nice variety of tunes. I feel there is something for everyone on this album!

It Had To Be You - The Great American Songbook
It Had To Be You - The Great American Songbook

5.0 out of 5 stars More greatness from Rod., 3 Jan. 2014
Wanted to add to my Rod Stewart collection so purchased this along with a couple of other C.D's. Nice easy listening at it's best, great addition to my ever growing collection!

The Best Of... The Great American Songbook
The Best Of... The Great American Songbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod at his best!, 3 Jan. 2014
Love Rod Stewart, thought it was time I expanded my Rod collection, so I took a chance on this C. D. & I can honestly say I was not disappointed!

New Ladies Plus Size Butterfly Print Hanky Hem Sleeveless Long Womens Top Cerise 20/22
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tops for larger ladies., 3 Jan. 2014
Tops are great, very flattering! Good choice of colours & sizes, & good value for money, would recommend for every ladies wardrobe!

Page: 1 | 2