Profile for Fiona Gibbons > Reviews

Content by Fiona Gibbons

Fiona Gibbons

PiercingJ Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace Stainless Steel Locket Pendant with 24" Chain & 6 Felt Pads
Offered by PiercingJ

4.0 out of 5 stars The only thing I don't like is the chain, 28 Jun. 2016
Took ages to arrive, especially after it was also about 10 days late too. However, the pendant is lovely and solid and seems well made with a secure closure. I have used 2 felt pads so far, one has lavender and geranium and one orange and peppermint and I'm thinking up blends for the others. I can smell the oils really well when wearing it. The only thing I don't like is the chain, so I might swap it for another.

Pro Breeze® Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier with 7 Colour Changing LED Lights. Aromatherapy Mist for Home, Office and Spa
Offered by One Retail Group

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Find!, 21 Mar. 2016
I now have 3 of these and I am very pleased with them. I have a more expensive diffuser around the £40-£50 mark so I was glad to find a unit at this price that works just as well so I could have them in different rooms around my home. My kids have ones in their bedrooms and at first I was a bit dubious about leaving them on when they were going to sleep for safety concerns, but there have been no issues and my kids love them and love to choose their own preferred colours to leave on. They are easy to use and clean, are not too noisy and work really well. I'm glad I found them and I'm loving diffusing.

Le Toy Van Fire Station Set
Le Toy Van Fire Station Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but breaks very easily., 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Le Toy Van Fire Station Set (Toy)
I love wooden toys, they look so much nicer than plastic and they are a bit nostalgic. I did a lot of searching and checking reviews before I ordered this for my 3 year old son and when it arrived I was really pleased with it, it was a good size, had lovely bright colours and lots of detail and accessories. However bits started breaking off very easily which is very annoying, but I've found with other wooden toys that I've bought that this is very common. It's still useable but my son doesn't play with it as much as I'd like, thinking about it my kids might just be a bit rough when playing. Lovely toy just a shame it breaks so easily.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool wallet but zip broke!, 3 Nov. 2012
I ordered this for my 7 year old son to use for school for paying for dinner tickets and for change for his juice, it looks nice and was a cool design but the zip broke not long after he had it rendering it useless, which was a shame.

BargainUniverse® 30 x STYLUS TOUCH PEN FOR NINTENDO DS LITE NDSL NDS DSL --- by bargain universe

4.0 out of 5 stars A must by!, 3 Nov. 2012
If your kid has a DS you need these. So handy because my kids are always loosing there pens and it's great that they come in different colours. Only downside is that some of them have lost the little clear plastic bits on the end after they've been used which is a bit annoying. Good value though.

Peppa Pig - Theme Park Fun (Nintendo DS)
Peppa Pig - Theme Park Fun (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 3 Nov. 2012
Wasn't sure if a Peppa Pig game would have much interesting content but I've been proved wrong, there are lots of different games that keep the kids entertained and can play over and over again. All my kids like it and they are 3, 5 and 7.

Bearpaw Emma, Women's Boots, Blue (Navy), 7 UK (40 EU)
Bearpaw Emma, Women's Boots, Blue (Navy), 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality boots!, 3 Nov. 2012
I've never owned this style of boot before and this year I thought I'd try them out, I didn't want to pay a fortune for them and these seemed good value and had good reviews. I am very pleased with them, the colour is lovely and deep, they are comfy and well made. Good buy!