Profile for Miss T > Reviews

Content by Miss T

Miss T

GIRLS GILET BODYWARMER JACKET PADDED Waistcoat Age 7 - 13 (9-10, Navy)
GIRLS GILET BODYWARMER JACKET PADDED Waistcoat Age 7 - 13 (9-10, Navy)
Offered by SS7

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 8 year old with growing room, 30 July 2017
Perfect for my 8 year old with growing room. Ideal for biking & camping but also really smart when she's out & about shopping with mum & playing with friends.
It's padded, warm & has a hood.

Converse Women's As Dainty Ball Ballet Flats
Converse Women's As Dainty Ball Ballet Flats

3.0 out of 5 stars Trainers were stunning but too small and I had to ..., 16 April 2016
Trainers were stunning but too small and I had to return them to Italy which has cost me £11.00. I only sent them yesterday so hoping the refund will be a quick process. Hope to buy them again in a smaller size. The company so far have been helpful although limited English & a little difficult to understand their reply at times. If they had fit I would have rated 5*.

Unicol Children's Gingham Hat 56cm, 8-11yrs, Green
Unicol Children's Gingham Hat 56cm, 8-11yrs, Green
Offered by Adventure Togs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jun. 2015
Great little hat!! Matches uniform, perfect for a summers day.

Room on the Broom
Room on the Broom
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Room on the Broom (Paperback)
Ahhh such a great book, just like all the others, wonderful reading and gorgeous pictures, my four year old is loveing this every evening before bed.

The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruffalo's Child DVD, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my four year old who loved 'The Gruffalo', delighted with this too. Lovely music and animation like the first dvd. Would recommend!!

Lonely Planet's Beautiful World (General Reference)
Lonely Planet's Beautiful World (General Reference)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful world book, 2 Jan. 2014
Stunning book but unfortunate it has no words. Pictures are spectacular and I gave it to someone who loves travelling but disappointed with no writing. It is simply a book of photographs.

Ladies Bamboo socks - Unique Double Sole (3 multi colour pack) - Luxurious soft & antibacterial bamboo (4-7)
Offered by Green Bear UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid Socks, 2 Jan. 2014
I have many pairs of these socks and really love them, so soft and last for ages. Would recommend to anyone

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Lights, 2 Jan. 2014
Love these lights, bought a desk for my little one for Christmas and other bedroom items and these were the finishing touch, so pretty and great that they don't heat. The dolls are very pretty and there is a good length of lead before the 'dolls and lights' start. Would recommend to anyone wanting something lovely for a little girls bedroom.

Children's Twirling Ballerina Musical Jewellery Box by Mele & Co
Children's Twirling Ballerina Musical Jewellery Box by Mele & Co
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery box, 21 Dec. 2013
This beautiful box is definitely worth the extra money, was worried I'd overspent but when I opened the box I was delighted. It really is enchanting with all the little compartments and I especially love inside the wardrobe door with the mirror. My 4 year is going to love this, I bought a little ballet shoe necklace to put in it. The whole box is quite big & worth every penny!

Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet, 90 x 190 cm - Single
Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet, 90 x 190 cm - Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Mattress, 10 Mar. 2012
Looked at quite a few before buying, read reviews and chose this. Very happy with it, I have a cot bed so it is too big but not a problem as I've tucked the excess underneath (i knew this before buying so was happy) To date my little girl hasn't had an accident on it so can't really say how effective when in use but i'm 100% sure it'll be absolutely fine and I am happy you can wash it on a high wash so overall happy purchase and yes I would buy the same again.