Profile for Agnieszka B > Reviews

Content by Agnieszka B

Agnieszka B (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 7 Case,ULAK Colorful Series Slim Hybrid Dual Layer Scratch Resistant Hard Back Cover Shock Absorbent TPU Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 7 4.7 inch (Rose Gold Stripes)
Offered by The Great UK Company

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked in first day of usage, 2 Oct. 2017
I really like design and the way it looks. But it bit very lasting. I dropped my phone accidentally and the case already has little crack, not very visible but still

Trespass Women's Apollo Rucksack - Black Print, One Size
Trespass Women's Apollo Rucksack - Black Print, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star buy, 29 July 2014
Cute, girly bag pack. Many pockets to organize yourself. Good capacity. Very comfortable.

Reebok Elements Fitness Mat - Magenta (Pink),  173 x 61 x 0.6 cm
Reebok Elements Fitness Mat - Magenta (Pink), 173 x 61 x 0.6 cm
Offered by Workout For Less Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Reebok Fitness Mat (Sports)
Love it. Nice energetic color. I like the handles, you can carry it anywhere.

Dumbbell set with stand 7 Pcs set Neoprene Coated Dumbbells Weight Set
Dumbbell set with stand 7 Pcs set Neoprene Coated Dumbbells Weight Set
Offered by IQI shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wee kettles, 29 July 2014
Nice wee kettles. Perfect for women. Stand looks a bit cheap but you wouldn't expect anything better for this price.

The Ice Princess (Patrik Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 1)
The Ice Princess (Patrik Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 1)
by Camilla Lackberg

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 July 2014
My friend recommended me this book. I must say you can feel this one is written by a woman but this doesn't bother me. Plot is twisted with many stories. I didn't like I was able to solve some puzzles myself (a bit predictable). Romance part will be very much liked by girls. You won't get bored but must admit I had read better crime books.

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 5+1 Pack
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 5+1 Pack
Offered by ISB Watertec

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters, 29 July 2014
I love water and love brita maxtra filters. Using them is cheaper than buying water in store.

Russell Hobbs Colour Kettle 18943, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Cream
Russell Hobbs Colour Kettle 18943, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars five star purchase, 29 July 2014
It's a cute kettle. Very light, boils water in seconds. fits perfectly to my kitchen.

Havana (Footprint Focus) (Footprint Focus Guide)
Havana (Footprint Focus) (Footprint Focus Guide)
by Sarah Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and handy guide, 30 July 2013
I haven't been in Havana yet so I can compare with reality but it seems to be written in short and efficient way. It has good tips to know as Cuba is still communistic country so it's essential to know some stuff before you go.

Russell Hobbs 3-in-1 Allure Hand Blender 18274
Russell Hobbs 3-in-1 Allure Hand Blender 18274

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 30 July 2013
Very powerful and solid blender. It looks like you can never break it and in comparison with my previous one is much much stronger. Chopper container is very big so you don't have to blend bigger amounts of food twice. Looks very stylish and professional and so far (I owe it for a month and I use it a lot) seems to be like it.

Russell Hobbs Heritage 2-Slice Toaster 18259 - Country Cream
Russell Hobbs Heritage 2-Slice Toaster 18259 - Country Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly even in small kitchen, 30 July 2013
I felt in love when i saw it. I have kettle from this range in Country Cream color and items look so lovely together. Toaster is small and incredibly cute. Looks amazing amongst kitchen appliances on a worktop. It works well, heats frozen pittas and bred slices as good as fresh products. Recommend to everyone who values good quality and stylish products.

Page: 1 | 2