Profile for ellee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sistema Lunch Cube, 1.4 L - Blue
Sistema Lunch Cube, 1.4 L - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Goodish!, 13 Aug. 2017
We've had 2 of these for a year, at which time the hinge broke on both. I suppose a year is ok though, they are not expensive. Note I never put them in the dishwasher but they were used by a 5 and 7yo.

We were happy enough with them, but note you do have to say cut a banana in half or chop up the apple or peel the satsuma to get them to fit. We used muffin cases to further divide up the food inside. Seemed to hold everything neatly, though you do have to be careful Opening them.

In the end though, they are actually a bit bulky in the school bag as kids won't pack their bag the way an adult would and so the box ends up against their back, which is a bit uncomfortable. So I will buy slimmer lunchbox this year I think.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Highdas Unisex Fashion Casual School Travel Laptop Backpack Rucksack Daypack Tablet Bags
Offered by haoda-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but quality could be better, 16 Feb. 2017
Took ages to arrive and quality is not great. V cute though, and the small one perfect for my 5yo. Might get a second year out of it but it is looking a bit worn 6m in.

Story Stars Toby Tales
Story Stars Toby Tales
Offered by CoolBitz Trading Group

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Do not waste your money, 16 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Story Stars Toby Tales (Toy)
Terrible. Do not waste your money. Cheap finish. Bad music that all sounds the same. Would not tell us any stories. Too loud even at its lowest.Too many lights and too bright also. Was keeping my daughter UP. In the end we had to retire him. Terrible buy. Sorry.

Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 300mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules - Fast Release High Absorption - UK Manufactured GMP Quality Assured Co-Q-10 Supplement - Supports Energy Production, Healthy Heart Function and Replenishes Coenzyme Q10 Levels
Offered by Troo Health Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good. Was looking for something more affordable than ..., 16 Feb. 2017
Pretty good. Was looking for something more affordable than ubiquinol and this has worked well. Taking it for pcos and fertility reasons. Works better for me to take 2 tabs in the am, than splitting them, am and pm, as I was initially. Love the slim packaging.

My Grape Year: (The Grape Series #1)
My Grape Year: (The Grape Series #1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just so dull, 24 Oct. 2016
I am surprised this is so highly recommended. I bought it in a bit of a hurry as I love travel memoirs and the reviews seemed so good. But it is about a 17yo Canadian who goes on exchange to France. I'm just not that interested in the experience of a 17yo. Esp a 17 who settled in with remarkable ease. It's not too bad until she meets Franck. Then it's all coup de foudre and becomes, for me, very dull. I'd call it YA to be honest. Amazed people love it.

Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Levels 1+ and 2. Get Started With Julia Donaldson's Phonics Story Collection
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning aid, 12 Feb. 2016
I bought these to go alongside the Biff and Floppy books my son is doing in school. They are great in that he is interested in the stories as they are a bit different from the books in school but follow the same learning plan .It gives him great confidence to be able to pick them up and read them. I'd definitely recommend although I would point out that you can get the entire 1-6 level set for £22.99 currently (Feb 16) in a separate offer which might be worth considering. I'm buying that now as we have exhausted this set!

Kids Labs Dig a TRex Skeleton
Kids Labs Dig a TRex Skeleton
Offered by Taylors Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 30 Nov. 2015
My son received this at his 6th birthday party. I was not impressed as it looked rather dull to me and messy to boot. Sure enough, he ignored it for weeks. But one dull afternoon, he pulled it out and (with assistance from his dad, his mum has no patience!) put it together in one sitting! Took them all afternoon. My husband says he did take out some heavier tools from the shed to assist the excavation. My son is v proud of the finished skeleton and it sits in its handy display box (complete with synopsis of facts on the back) on our mantelpiece.

I'd definitely recommend it and I'm actually buying it now for his cousin for Christmas. It was v absorbing for him and he takes a lot of pride in his finished work.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Schleich Lis Action Figure
Schleich Lis Action Figure
Offered by GASCHers

4.0 out of 5 stars She seems to love it and plays with it a lot, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Schleich Lis Action Figure (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter as she was looking for a unicorn for Christmas. She seems to love it and plays with it a lot. I thought it was very good value as you get two figures which stand on their own. In most of the sets, the fairies cannot stand on their own if you take them off the horse. For her first pieces I thought she would get more enjoyment, if she had two clearly separate figures.

Very happy and will definitely be adding to the collection for my daughter's birthday.

15 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Clearly these are not as easy to use as your smiley face tests but I ..., 28 Oct. 2014
Clearly these are not as easy to use as your smiley face tests but I found the instructions easy to understand and the results reliable. I would recommend to anyone on the TTC bandwagon.

Tiny Love Classic Mobile
Tiny Love Classic Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile, 9 Jan. 2014
My "baby" (now almost 3y) loved this mobile so much that when it up and died recently (batteries leaked all over it), it had to be replaced. We had removed the arm and it was being used as a soothing music box for night time. It is perfect for this and I'd highly recommend it. Lovely peaceful music, plays for 20m and an older baby can start it herself which is great in the middle of the night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5