Profile for lady anna > Reviews

Fabulous Black Cat Sound Bites Musical Cards
Fabulous Black Cat Sound Bites Musical Cards
Offered by Animal Gift Club

5.0 out of 5 stars bit of fun for kitty lovers, 12 Jan. 2017
This card was bought for my friend,who has a cat exactly like the picture. As for the 'meow' noise ---well it is not exactly the best imitation I have ever heard[!!!!] BUT who cares?!!! It IS as its meant to be---a funny card for a cat lover.Simply bought for a bit of fun and does raise a smile---[couldn't we all do with a smile now and then?]

Colony Christmas Assorted Votive Refills, Set of 5
Colony Christmas Assorted Votive Refills, Set of 5
Offered by Casa Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars lasting aromas of Xmas, 12 Jan. 2017
I must admit that I was a little apprehensive about the scents----never having bought this brand before.Well I was VERY VERY happy that the aromas are strong and I could smell the candles as soon as I opened the package.I would recommend these to anyone who likes a' strong-smelling' candle.

Just Treats Chocolate Honeycomb (1 Kilo Share Bag)
Just Treats Chocolate Honeycomb (1 Kilo Share Bag)

2.0 out of 5 stars not nice, 22 Dec. 2016
Sorry to have to say BUT this chocolate is sickly. Debated whether to get this or Malteesers----should have definitely bought the latter.Someone will eat this over Christmas period----but not me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2017 6:13 PM GMT

'Happy Christmas' Cute Black and White Kitten Cat Pink Green Stripe gift wrap pack - 6 sheets and 6 tags
Offered by My Furry Friend Card & Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars almost too sweet to use, but-----, 5 Dec. 2016
Lovely kitty wrapping for Xmas.Strong paper and I am almost reluctant to use it just to see it get ripped off on Xmas Day!!! But of course I will use it for my friends who love kitties also.Very quick delivery also.

The Nuremberg Trials-1947 Soviet Documentary
The Nuremberg Trials-1947 Soviet Documentary

2.0 out of 5 stars Nuremberg Trials---a trial to watch, 29 Nov. 2016
I thought this dvd was not very good at all. I have seen quite a few dvds/docues about the Trials.I have to say this perhaps is very near the bottom of the heap.There isn't really anything that is 'extra' or added ---well except the Russian language was to the fore as it is stated. I know there isn't much of a different angle you can take concerning these events and it could be just added to any collection you may have.Don't think anyone would buy this dvd to watch the Trials for the first time BUT if you do,get different one also.

Ladies UK Size 8 - 24 Navy or Black Wool Mix Long Jumpers Plus Navy Size 18 eu 44
Offered by TopsandDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars long, baggy, comfy, great jumper!![size 18 and navy], 11 Nov. 2016
This jumper is great.I did wonder how long it would be----but it is down to my knees.[I am5ft 3ins] and baggy!!![fabulous]. The acrylic knit is quite tight so the wind doesn't 'whistle' through!!! I think my friend will be buying one soon. I can thoroughly recommend this item. Delivery quick also---then again its Amazon so no problems !!!!

All The President's Men (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [1976]
All The President's Men (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [1976]
Dvd ~ Dustin Hoffman
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars i was bored to tears, 20 Oct. 2016
It seems that I am flying in the face of popularity here but I really did not like this film at all l found it really,really boring.The story bored me,the acting bored me---that's all.

Cat Scratcher Sofa Lounge Including Free Cat-Nip Cardboard Scratch Post Cat Bed
Cat Scratcher Sofa Lounge Including Free Cat-Nip Cardboard Scratch Post Cat Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars if my boy's happy----so am i!!, 13 Oct. 2016
My cat LOVES this!! I was a little unsure as my boy isn't the smallest of cats[!!!] but he took to it straight away.Gone is my 'sofa friend' ----he much prefers this!! I don't--at the moment-- put cat nip on it,as my boy seems far too comfy.I can recommend this--so can my boy!!!! He's very happy.

If This Is A Woman: Inside Ravensbruck: Hitler's Concentration Camp for Women
If This Is A Woman: Inside Ravensbruck: Hitler's Concentration Camp for Women
by Sarah Helm

5.0 out of 5 stars a book of horror and hope, 13 Aug. 2016
Firstly I have to agree with another reviewer, who says'5* I love it' is totally the wrong description of rating BUT it has to be rated.I begin by saying what an excellent book this is.A totally dreadful era,which is very well portrayed .I know that you do find yourself thinking 'WHAT?' and read that part again----only to come to a more horrific understanding.This book is an absolute MUST ' for anyone who a] needs to know/understand or b] still doubts this occurred.So well written and so beyond belief these events occurred-----but they did.A truly great book,which I can recommend.

The Nuremberg Trials: The Nazis and Their Crimes Against Humanity
The Nuremberg Trials: The Nazis and Their Crimes Against Humanity
by Paul Roland

2.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING NEW, 23 July 2016
Before purchase I read that this offers 'more insight' and not just another Nuremburg Trials book.Well all I can say is that it offers NOTHING new and it is not as good/informative as some others.Same stories that we have read many,many times before-----although I am unsure EXACTLY what could be different.I am tempted to say'if you have read one book then you have read them all'------OOPS!!!! there we go!!! I;ve said it Not sure what I expected ---but this is not recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20