Profile for Mrs C Hawkes > Reviews

Content by Mrs C Hawkes

Mrs C Hawkes (England)

1800 x 376 mm Traditional Vertical Radiator White 3 Bar Column | Original - iBathUK premium radiator
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2014
Excellent, stylish does the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work., 20 Sept. 2014
Product didn't work as described. I bought it for my DAB radio as it's docking port was for my I phone 4 & I now have the I phone 5, but this conversion adaptor only charged my phone. It didn't work for audio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 May 2014
Awesome bib, lovely thick quality and long which is great as my son is a messy baby! The personalisation just finished it off great.

Mummy's Little Soldier Pramsuit by Nursery Time - Cream - 3-6 Months
Mummy's Little Soldier Pramsuit by Nursery Time - Cream - 3-6 Months

2.0 out of 5 stars Item size too small., 9 May 2014
This item is far too small for 3-6 months. My little one was only 14 weeks and although a long baby fits easily into 3-6 months. This grow didn't even go over my sons shoulders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab top!, 19 Oct. 2013
Brilliant buy. Would highly recommend nice quality top. Just what I was looking for, for Halloween. I've had lots of positive comments when wearing it while out & about!

Men of the Otherworld
Men of the Otherworld
by Kelley Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 12 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Men of the Otherworld (Paperback)
Absolutely outstanding book, I couldn't put it down. It is great to be able to see Jeremy,Antonio & Clay when it all started. A book I would read time and time again.