Profile for Mrs W > Reviews

Content by Mrs W

Mrs W

Page: 1 | 2
BellaNails Professional 4 Time Presets and Auto Shutoff 12W LED Nail Lamp for Gel Polish Including Shellac
Offered by I-Innovate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the money, 14 April 2017
After looking at a whole bunch of lamps, I settled on this one as I didn't want to spend a lot but also didn't want something that wasn't fit for purpose either. I'm pleased to say I'm really happy with my choice. I bought to do my toenails and it's great, I've set cure time at 60 secs, and got lovely shiny nails!! Lamp is very compact and I'd recommend to anyone fancying a go at home gel polish.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments

4.0 out of 5 stars Plucked up the courage, 20 Sept. 2014
First time I had a go, it was so painful that I thought it would then go in a cupboard never to be used again. But I plucked up the courage to have another go, this time in the shower and it was not as painful. I managed to do legs, arms and bikini this time! You do get used to the pain, honest. Not too impressed with all the attachments as none really seem to do anything different, so I just use one. It doesn't get all the hairs, so I'm not sure at this point whether it's the device or there's a technique to it I've yet to master, I'll keep trying.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Narrow fitting, 19 Sept. 2014
I bought a size larger due to the fact I wanted to wear them with thick socks. Thank goodness I did as they are quite narrow, so still fit nice. Great looking shoes!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 13 Dec. 2013
Bought these as a secret santa gift and was impressed with the item, which arrived the following day. The packaging is lovely and the earrings look better than expected. I hope the person likes them....

Malay Taste Nasi Goreng Paste 185 g (Pack of 6)
Malay Taste Nasi Goreng Paste 185 g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 25 Jun. 2013
i used to buy nasi goreng paste from sainsburys but for some reason they stopped making it. I've been on the hunt for a new paste ever since and came across this. Whilst it tastes very different it is still nice - more tomatoey and not as spicy -but you can easily rectify the spice bit yourself

Outback Excel 300 Gas Barbecue
Outback Excel 300 Gas Barbecue
Offered by Garden Centre Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, 25 Jun. 2013
I made it up on my own (and I'm a woman) some parts were a little tricky -but to be fair I do love the challenge of a flat pack so perhaps not the best person to comment. Cover seems a little short but does cover the main grill fine. Works fine! One thing you can get this much cheaper elsewhere -so look around before buying.

Draper 41923 400ml Silicone Lubricant
Draper 41923 400ml Silicone Lubricant

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 25 Jun. 2013
little tricky to use without a nossle - but i've managed to use on my treadmill and other excerise equip!

Collonil Medium Blue Cream Polish
Collonil Medium Blue Cream Polish

5.0 out of 5 stars teal sofa -cat scratches, 25 Jun. 2013
Bought this to cover scratches on my teal leather sofa -a lot cheaper than sofa stuff and does a smashin job! just need to make sure you buff off or else could rub off on clothes

Diesel DZ1273, Silver Dial, Brown Strap, Date Function
Diesel DZ1273, Silver Dial, Brown Strap, Date Function

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 Oct. 2012
bought this watch for my husbands birthday. He loves it! Although it was bought as a watch to wear for weekends he is still wearing it when suited and booted as it's dressy enough to do so, but still funky. It's quite big, so if you've skinny wrists it might look a bit daft. I'm sure you will not be disappointed if you purchase this watch -go for it

Mr Strong doorstop
Mr Strong doorstop

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Strong is strong, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Mr Strong doorstop
The delivery of the item was really quick. I bought 3 of these as I was moving to a new house which has fire doors throughout, I was a little concerned when I saw the size and weight as they look like they wouldn't keep open a door. I was a little disappointed when one of the items was not screwed together properly, but this was quickly fixed by myself.

These are lovely and really the only reason they keep the doors open is due to the fact they are on a rubber wedge which sticks to flooring (both carpet and wood). I would still recommend this item as they are adorable and do the job.

Page: 1 | 2