Profile for S. P. Oatley > Reviews

Content by S. P. Oatley

S. P. Oatley (Isle of Wight, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Nokta Pointer Pinpointer Detector Waterproof Full Set
Nokta Pointer Pinpointer Detector Waterproof Full Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2016
It would seem that all pinpointers are expensive here's a review that puts it through it's paces: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6egeaDT8I0

Pou
Pou

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pou (App)
I like this game because it has loads of mini games and you can change your pou's look but you have to give it attention most of the time otherwise it runs out of energy or food quickly

Temple Run
Temple Run

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Temple Run (App)
I can't stop playing this game! I have it on my iPod touch as well as on my kindle fire hd and its even better on a bigger screen. I like the fact that there are no ads and its free :)

Gas Jeans Scuba Wasp 0194 Printed Men's T-Shirt Navy Blue X Large
Gas Jeans Scuba Wasp 0194 Printed Men's T-Shirt Navy Blue X Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing far too small, 29 April 2011
Nice looking shirt and good quality...but there is no way in this world the shirt I received was XL, it was more like a Small/Medium. Disappointing

Kingston ValueRAM 1GB 533MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL4 200 Pin SODIMM
Kingston ValueRAM 1GB 533MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL4 200 Pin SODIMM

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for your money, 12 Mar. 2011
I've just breathed life back into my laptop with two 1gb modules, at last it functions! If you are at the point where you want to smash up your pc because if its performance then don't, up grade with this excellent value product.

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Sim Free Smartphone
BlackBerry Curve 8900 Sim Free Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone - keep in mind data service cost, 23 Sept. 2010
Easy to use, well made, good quality camera, interfaces well with a pc, excellent screen, stable with no screen freeze, and excellent battery life. The 8900 is a fantastic phone so much better than my last touch phone.I particularly like the social networking apps like Facebook and Twitter they are so clear on the screen outside or indoors, just what I want when I'm out and about.

Email proved problematic to set up as there was no set up icon on the home page. I spent hours reading through on-line help forums trying to remedy the problem. It took a call to my mobile network provider to solve the mystery as unbeknown to me I needed a blackberry internet service package (BIS) from them. Once this was set up and my network provider reset the sim card and the phone sprung into life. Keep this in mind before you buy a Blackberry, as it will probably increase your monthly contract payments if you want to send a receive email. Worth every penny

Treat Your Own Knees: Simple Exercises to Build Strength, Flexibility, Responsiveness and Endurance
by Jim Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good results from this book, 8 Sept. 2010
I enjoy running and I have been suffering for the past three months with stiff knees and twinges in my right knee . I have started carrying the simple exercises in this set out in the book with instant results, straight away my knee's are feeling better. The exercises are so simple but combined they provide a complete way of treating problem knee's.

A word to the wise I had mild symptoms and anyone with more acute problem should consult a medical professional in the first instance. Also read the supporting information as it provides rational for each excise and this will help you understand your specific knee problem. In addition, look past the book as there may be something you are doing wrong in your everyday life that is causing the problem in first place. I have stopped using my current running trainers as the one of the soles is starting collapsed and I have also replaced a badly worn pedal set on my bike.

Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities (For Beginners (Llewellyn's))
by William Hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book, 6 Aug. 2010
This book is careful structured and well written with simple exercises that help develop your psychic abilities and reinforced with case studies so you can progress at your own speed depending on your abilities. You have to read this book two or three times so that you fully understand exercises and get the most from what the author is telling you. It is worth it as after reading this book for a few minutes It was like someone had switched on the lights and everything was in Technicolor. This book is a true revelation for me and it has opened my eye's to my psychic abilities that I have and those that have been dormant. I was absolutely amazed by how quickly things started happening for me. I am truly humbled, this book is one of the most important books I have ever read and I wish I could ramble on about what I have achieved but you need to discover this for yourself, because that's the key.

HTC Tattoo Android  SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Silver
HTC Tattoo Android SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate tea pot, 16 May 2010
I have been using this phone for the past six months and here are my findings

Positives:

+ Media player very good
+ Apps are good
+ Screen Layout is very good

Negatives:

- Battery life is hideous (an asthmatic ant on a treadmill can generate more power)
- Touch screen keys are way way too small (very frustrating)
- Camera picture quality is limp
- Outside the screen is impossible to view (useless)
- Build quality is average (Sim card holder fell off)
- PC Sync software is temperamental and often fails

There are so many fundamental things wrong with this phone. I cant begin to recount the amount of times this phone has let me down over the past 6 months and I cant believe I haven't stamped on it, its got to go! (Deep breaths in a paper bag)

Summary: The tattoo is poo

Flying Saucers And Science: A Scientist Investigates the Mysteries of UFO's
Flying Saucers And Science: A Scientist Investigates the Mysteries of UFO's
by Stanton T. Friedman

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay book, did not like the writing style, 7 May 2010
I have read neumorous books on the UFO subject and had high expectations with this book but I found Stanton Friedman writing style very tiresome and irritating to the point I nearly gave up. The book seems to be a personal crusade against the debunkers and he came across as being very arrogant. I would not recommend this book to someone new to ufology but recommend they ready other books on subject before attempting this book.

Page: 1 | 2